No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Dominic Breazeale - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO!!!

Breazeale should have wore a shirt to cover his small saggy man boobs. We are supposed to take serious a 30 yr old guy with man boobs? He will be disposed of in short order, imo.
    What a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
      LMAO!!!

Breazeale should have wore a shirt to cover his small saggy man boobs. We are supposed to take serious a 30 yr old guy with man boobs? He will be disposed of in short order, imo.
      What a dumbass.
      I guess as serious the 29 year old boxers AJ and Ruiz aren't supposed to take Ruiz's boobs seriously...lol. its boob feast with the two champions these next couple of weeks..

Comment

Originally posted by Superarms1 View Post
        I guess as serious the 29 year old boxers AJ and Ruiz aren't supposed to take Ruiz's boobs seriously...lol. its boob feast with the two champions these next couple of weeks..
        Lol, I know the guys are big, but come on man?!

I'm a big guy too, but at 30 you can't be disciplined enough or control your food intake to get in the best shape of your life for a world championship fight? I know there are guys out there that have done it. I'm in my 50's and don't look anywhere near as sloppy as those guys. To me it is just sad to see, and magnifies the status of our current heavyweight division. Your ego can only take you so far.

Comment

Brezeale is dangerous no matter how he looks. Bellew beat Haye easily in 2nd fight.
          But Wilder looks healthier so unless his mentality made a wrong turn too far, he should win it.

Comment

Boring af!

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              LMAO!!!

What a dumbass.
              Or maybe some pushups and situps How can you be a professional boxers and have man boobs?

Comment

Boy needs to wear a training bra. Get those ******* up and not sagging.

Comment

Wilder will KO Breazeale in 6 rounds. The only two who can beat him is Joshua and Fury. Which i think still is 50/50 fight.... Everyone else has no chance, to strong too fast... WAR Breazeale.
                  Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 05-17-2019, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Brazil has a chest like Kownacki and Arreola. Just disgraceful.

Comment

Should be a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X