Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo Told Me Joshua vs. Ruiz is a "Great Fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    Using Canelo to sell a HW fight Brilliant!! Lol
    ... these days, Canelo is rather like "Also sprach Zarathustra"...

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      Would you not say boxing is pretty social already?

Is the next smear campaign "you have to be a commie to pay for DAZN"?

You'd have to not be a boxing fan to wish for the downfall of DAZN seems more than worth the money at $100 a year or $20 a month with the likes of Usyk, Canelo, AJ, Jacobs, Andrade, GGG, Estrada, C Smith, Bivol ,Gassiev, Rungvisai, Tevin, Haney etc plus the WBSS with Monster and Prograis. Even if the signed fighters only fight twice a year thats a lot of fights for your money and they're looking to add to this even more. Sucks they ain't got it in the UK.
      It's $20 now. We'll see. And we'll see what fights you get for $20. Canelo v. Jacobs is nice. And they can probably get GGG v. Canelo 3 but I don't see them getting the other big fights in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        You lying sack of Sheit.

Canelo don't even speak English
        BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

What's the point promoting a fight that the tickets are sold out already? Oh, DAZN needs American subs. Common you Americans

Comment

I don't know... Why the hell would anyone care what CANELO thinks about a heavyweight fight match up? Stop it Eddie just stop.

Comment

"Canelo says its a great fight"

"Everyone in boxing is saying it’s a tougher fight"

Eddie putting on his high gear promotional pants for this one. Respect to Eddie. Say what you will about him but he's the best in the game at his job.

Comment

Tough sell for this fight, a joke of a fight really.

Casual fans pay the most money in the end, and they will see a guy that looks like a steroid freak vs a fat tub of **** that barely won some random tough man contest and had to drag off the couch. Not going to sell well.

Horrible, horrible fight for boxing. Why wouldn't Hearn pay a little more for Ortiz and make much more himself, plus give the fans a good fight. If AJ really wanted Ortiz as an opponent, he would be the opponent.

I hope it all backfires and Ruiz wins. (About 1000-1 odds)

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  Tough sell for this fight, a joke of a fight really.

Casual fans pay the most money in the end, and they will see a guy that looks like a steroid freak vs a fat tub of **** that barely won some random tough man contest and had to drag off the couch. Not going to sell well.

Horrible, horrible fight for boxing. Why wouldn't Hearn pay a little more for Ortiz and make much more himself, plus give the fans a good fight. If AJ really wanted Ortiz as an opponent, he would be the opponent.

I hope it all backfires and Ruiz wins. (About 1000-1 odds)

It's such a joke that Ruiz is better then Stiverne ever was at any weight and that's someone Wilder couldn't stop when he was in shape , which was still an overweight short counter puncher who doesn't have a single prime guy on his resume and he's still Wilders second best win , how funny ? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by WhitehouseTKO View Post
                    I don't know... Why the hell would anyone care what CANELO thinks about a heavyweight fight match up? Stop it Eddie just stop.
                    Maybe becuse he is a great boxer and the most popular, dummie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      You lying sack of Sheit.

Canelo don't even speak English
                      means he doesn't talk right? You sucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X