Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Francisco Estrada is not your typical Mexican boxer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Smaller Juan Manuel Marquez
    And better, in pure boxing artistry.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
      Contrary to the warrior mentality that most Mexican fighters have. You don't usually see a Mexican boxer with the kind of defense, footwork, speed and accuracy that Estrada has shown. Wow. I'm in love with his style.

I would rate him as the 2nd best Mexican in the world behind Canelo. Definitely in my top 10 P4P.
      I like seeing boxing skills more than just fighting. Juan Estrada combines both effortlessly and beautifully. Wow.

Comment

Contrary to the warrior mentality that most Mexican fighters have. You don't usually see a Mexican boxer with the kind of defense, footwork, speed and accuracy that Estrada has shown. Wow. I'm in love with his style.

I would rate him as the 2nd best Mexican in the world behind Canelo. Definitely in my top 10 P4P.
        You don't know about mexican boxing, don't talk about this.

Typical mexican boxer?

According to who?

We have 11 champions of the world and only Cancio is a slugger.

México boxing always is technical, but we have and we had some Warriors and sluggers

Comment

Luis Nery and Miguel Berchelt have valid claims for #2.

Good win last Saturday but Gallo needs a lot of work to get back in best fighter of Mexico contention.

Canelo is #1 though that one isn’t even close.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            I thought you meant he didn't have any clen in his system
            It's incredible, there are a lot of mexican haters in this forum

Lol

GGG is sh.it and the son of Nelo period

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
              Luis Nery and Miguel Berchelt have valid claims for #2.

Good win last Saturday but Gallo needs a lot of work to get back in best fighter of Mexico contention.

Canelo is #1 though that one isn’t even close.
              Gallo is more proven than Usyk, Crawford, GGG and has more solid wins.

Nery and Berchelt are not on that level yet.

Nery needs another Big win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Gallo is more proven than Usyk, Crawford, GGG and has more solid wins.

Nery and Berchelt are not on that level yet.

Nery needs another Big win.
                I agree. I like Nery more. I don't even rate Berchelt. That big body of his is ready to be exposed soon by a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  You don't know about mexican boxing, don't talk about this.

Typical mexican boxer?

According to who?

We have 11 champions of the world and only Cancio is a slugger.

México boxing always is technical, but we have and we had some Warriors and sluggers
                  I meant style wise, didn't mean any offense. Imo Estrada has better footwork than Canelo also.

Comment

I meant style wise, didn't mean any offense. Imo Estrada has better footwork than Canelo also.
                    Man, you don't know what's the style of mexican boxing.

And i'm sorry if I was aggressive but I'm tired of hear that kind of things.

Thats because the stupid media of U SA always says that sh.it.

First of all.

México has more of 165 champions of the world .

There a lot

One thing is be an aggressive fighter, another is does not have skills.

Morales was a skillful fighter with an aggressive style.

There are levels of mexican fighters.

-Elite level (Chávez, Sánchez, Morales, Márquez, Canelo, Olivares, Barrera, Ricardo López, Estrada, Zarate, Gilberto Román, Miguel Canto, José Luis Ramírez, Vicente Saldivar, Arizmendi, etc).

Most of them are great máster of the ring with a lot of skills and heart.

-A level: José Luis Castillo, Rafa Márquez, Israel Vázquez, Miguel Berchelt, Rey Vargas, Humberto Soto, Gilberto Ramírez, Cuadras, Jorge Páez, Óscar Valdez.

They are very good fighters with skills but not on the level of the élite fighters.

-Warriors: Margarito, Salido, Francisco Vargas, Giovani Segura.

They are all heart, volume punchers, crazy stamina, good chin, a few skills, power, etc.
                    Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 04-28-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      I agree. I like Nery more. I don't even rate Berchelt. That big body of his is ready to be exposed soon by a good fighter.
                      Nery has the ceil to be the best mexican fighter, he has a lot of skills and natural athletism. And the win against Yamanaka was pretty solid, he was the best fighter from Japan and the best bantamweight.

But Nelo and Estrada... They have more achievements.

Berchelt is a good fighter and deserved his spot, he destroyed Vargas and outboxed Miura, both were top in the weight but his skills are good, simply not in the level of Juan or Canelo.

But he can bang, he will need heart and chin to beat an élite fighter and make an upset

Comment

Working...
                      X