No announcement yet.

FBI Arrests New Mexico Border Militia Leader Larry Mitchell Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

lmfao I ran people across that border before yuma (they used to call it el hoyo the hole lmfao). Hell before 911 we used to just coss illegals by have them say (american citizens) and drive right on through the border check point lmfao and tahts was it lmfao.
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 04-20-2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

So a few deuchebags doing this means that there isn’t an actual border problem with a bunch of lousy cockroaches pouring in?

Comment

I knew this was coming. Criminals pretending to be holier than thou.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I remember the days when old mfers would just spend the day watching Price is Right & old cowboy movies. This old mfer out there at 69 hunting "wimmigrants" & sh^t.

Comment

LMAO at the end of the day, at no time throughout history would this be considered anything but an invasion, and they would shoot invaders on the spot.

The west is burning and everyone will burn with it, just pray Russia and China never launch a blitzkrieg land invasion after disrupting the electrical grid with an EMP blast and launching missiles from submarines off the US coast destroying the command centres. The military is supposed to protect a nation, but in 2019 they are a bunch of headless chooks being paid by the taxpayer to do nothing but sit around.

The USA is the perfect example of a demoralised, divided and weakened 'nation' beyond being saved. Have fun in your hellhole, and count the days until your 1st and 2nd amendment are completely eroded.

Comment

These fake militia wing nuts are committing crimes and deserve to be arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                The guys in that militia are some of the few decent people left in society. Bless them. It would weigh heavily on my conscience to still live by the border & not contribute.
                Go live there and help too but i bet they would suspect you to be a recent immigrant and ill-treat you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I remember the days when old mfers would just spend the day watching Price is Right & old cowboy movies. This old mfer out there at 69 hunting "wimmigrants" & sh^t.

Never too late to live out your super-hero fantasies.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    The guys in that militia are some of the few decent people left in society. Bless them. It would weigh heavily on my conscience to still live by the border & not contribute.
                    You're racist garbage just like them.

Comment

The FBI arrested a 69-year-old New Mexico man who allegedly illegally detained immigrants crossing the border under the guise of working for the United States Border Patrol.

Larry Mitchell Hopkins, who runs The United Constitutional Patriots (UCP), an armed border militia group that spreads far-right conspiracies and rounds up asylum seekers on the border, was arrested by FBI in New Mexico Saturday on charges of possessing firearms and ammunition as a convicted felon.

Recent video footage released by UCP shows two members holding what appear to be semi-automatic rifles near immigrants, many of them children.

The group also peddles conspiracy theories and produces a radio show where members spread information about QAnon, and accuse migrants of associating with ISIS. Hopkins has also claimed that president Trump has personally asked him about ‘Muslim immigration.’

“U.S. Customs and Border Protection does not endorse private groups or organizations taking enforcement matters into their own hands,” a Border Patrol official told The Daily Beast.

Border Patrol is not supposed to interact with border vigilantes, but has been documented doing so. A Mother Jones reporter who embedded with a border militia in 2016 witnessed the group getting information from Border Patrol agents.

“This is a dangerous felon who should not have weapons around children and families,” Balderas wrote in a statement. “Today's arrest by the FBI indicates clearly that the rule of law should be in the hands of trained law enforcement officials, not armed vigilantes.”
                      Red - Yeah. Arrest all f**ckers like that. They are doing more harm than we realize.

Right, ShoulderRoll.

Comment

Working...
                      X