No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole Batters, Stops Mariusz Wach in The Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole Batters, Stops Mariusz Wach in The Eight

Spodek, Katowice - Heavyweight Mariusz Wach (33-5, 17 KO) announced before the fight that he would impress his critics, and although in the ring he was more active than we've seen him in most of his recent fights, it was definitely not enough to defeat Martin Bakole (12-1 , 9 KO), who knocked out the Polish giant in the eighth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good stuff.

Hopefully the fight gets uploaded at some point.

Bakole has been unfairly written off since the Hunter fight. Hunter is a good fighter, Bakole is young and has very few fights. Plenty of time for him to come back.

Comment

Bakole vs Dubois, if Frank and his team have the balls for it

Comment

Wach is 40 years old, time to hang them gloves up. He's got nothing left in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Good stuff.

Bakole has been unfairly written off since the Hunter fight. Hunter is a good fighter, Bakole is young and has very few fights. Plenty of time for him to come back.
          How old is Bakole? Boxrec has nothing, no age, height or reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Good stuff.

Billy said if he knew what he knew now he would of never allowed Martin to fight Hunter, im assuming he was carrying an injury into it / personal problems or some ****.

Comment

I wonder if there is a spot for him on the Taylor undercard next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                How old is Bakole? Boxrec has nothing, no age, height or reach.
                27, but he looks like 30 something. he was listed as 6'5 but he looked the same size as Wach who is listed as 6'7 1/2. and between 250-265. who the hell knows with these african fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  27, but he looks like 30 something. he was listed as 6'5 but he looked the same size as Wach who is listed as 6'7 1/2. and between 250-265. who the hell knows with these african fellas.
                  Ah hes actually a bit older than I thought. I had it in my head he was early 20s

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Billy said if he knew what he knew now he would of never allowed Martin to fight Hunter, im assuming he was carrying an injury into it / personal problems or some ****.
                    I thought his corner were terrible at the end of the fight. He wanted to quit from the injury but they sent him out to get KOd.

Comment

Working...
                    X