Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Raid A Stage 4 Cancer Patients Room FOR MARIJUANA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
    if weed is legalized these savage pigs would have nothing to do. bunch of terroristic fcks.
    U cant smoke weed in the hospital dumbo lol

Comment

Probably not allowed in the hospital but, seems stupid to bother police officers with coming there to confiscate pot from someone who probably doesn't have much time

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Probably not allowed in the hospital but, seems stupid to bother police officers with coming there to confiscate pot from someone who probably doesn't have much time
        So ur saying hospitals should give a pass on everyone whos dying to smoke weed?

Its the hospital workers who called those cops

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          He is in a hospital he has to obey the rules of the facility.

He can sign himself out and go home and do his weed simple

You can’t have it both ways

I hope you never get cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            So ur saying hospitals should give a pass on everyone whos dying to smoke weed?

Its the hospital workers who called those cops
            he didnt "smoke" weed. he popped a capsule with thc oil in it. big difference.
            Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              if weed is legalized these savage pigs would have nothing to do. bunch of terroristic fcks.
              Not too sure on whether weed should be legalised or not because we have no idea what a society with legal weed looks like. If it's legal it can be promoted and shoved in everyone's face and further degenerate society, perhaps if it was legal but not advertised and promoted as a good way of living I'd be fine.

Still though, I agree with you on that point: fucc police, they are state sanctioned bullies and scum. I have zero respect for those c0cksuccers in uniform, when a pig dies I celebrate. Fucc them, if you 'look' like a criminal to them then your life experience will be much, much different from basically everyone else's, and then they wonder why you hate police. If everyone was stopped, searched, harassed every second time they leave the house they'd hate the fuccers too.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                I hope you never get cancer.
                I’m not without sympathy but as someone that works in the healthcare industry.
                I’m aware that it’s a liability for the nurses and physicians if someone is self medicating while receiving treatment. The hospital is not your house and you’re not entitled to have everything your way while getting care.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  I’m not without sympathy but as someone that works in the healthcare industry.
                  I’m aware that it’s a liability for the nurses and physicians if someone is self medicating while receiving treatment. The hospital is not your house and you’re not entitled to have everything your way while getting care.

if you had watched the video you would have seen that he wasn't even smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                    if you had watched the video you would have seen that he wasn't even smoking.
                    But he had been. Not only causing risk to staff but also to other patients.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                      But he had been. Not only causing risk to staff but also to other patients.

Shut up!

He said he wasn't smoking and there was no evidence in the video.....

Comment

Working...
                      X