No announcement yet.

I’m convinced most the forum can’t see punch by punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m convinced most the forum can’t see punch by punch

Tonight’s fight proved it Cause no one here is a real fan boy of either fighter. Lara can go in and give a boxing lesson but cause the other guy swung harder he deserved the draw? let’s be real y’all never stepped in a gym

you dont have to have stepped in a gym to see whether punches land or not. kind of a ridiculous argument

and similar concept is saying you have to have boxed to predict a fight. most former fighters picked degale to beat eubank

most fans seemed to side with eubank

eubank won...

Comment

I mean let's just face it...Lara clearly won that fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        you dont have to have stepped in a gym to see whether punches land or not

most former fighters picked degale to beat eubank

eubank won...
        Yeah that was me and only because Eubank actually got beat by the shottiest of fighters pretty embarrassingly and neither of them are elite to begin with.

Comment

If you didn't think this was a close fight then you don't know what you are looking at. 7-5 Lara or a draw was fine. I would have felt disappointed if Castano won I'll admit that.

Castano won 3,4,6,11,12 for sure...that is 5 rounds.

Lara won 1,2,5,8,9 for sure...also 5 rounds

Rounds 7 and 10 could have gone either way imo...so a draw is perfectly fine

Comment

pick a round a.k. , any round, preferably one of the last 3 or 4 rounds which were scored for castano and we should rewatch it and discuss why you thought lara won that round

this is the only vid ive found , bad copy but it has to do for now

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              you dont have to have stepped in a gym to see whether punches land or not. kind of a ridiculous argument

and similar concept is saying you have to have boxed to predict a fight. most former fighters picked degale to beat eubank

eubank won...
              Were EX pros really picking DeGale to win? Thats madness, prime for prime fair enough but anybody who has a set of eyes and actually gives a **** should of known DeGale was done.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Were EX pros really picking DeGale to win? Thats madness, prime for prime fair enough but anybody who has a set of eyes and actually gives a **** should of known DeGale was done.
                it is easy to say afterwards

same could have been said about the man in your avi, tyson fury, after his stint with drugs and alcohol and his subsequent poor showings

Darren Barker

Verified account

darrenbarker82
                Follow Follow darrenbarker82
                More
                Betting on Degale points is printing money imo.

0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
                Reply Retweet Like 1 Direct message

Martin Murray

Verified account

MartinMurrayBox
                Feb 23
                More
                Looking forward to this tonight. Degale wide points decision for me #DifferentClass

Big Stiff Idiot

@ItsLloydM8
                Feb 24
                More
                The amount of boxers who said a wide DeGale points win was nailed on, just goes to show the whole "If you haven't boxed, you can't have an opinion" mentality is absolute bull****. Professional boxers know **** all about boxing, for the most part.

Comment

Not watched last fight but ive made this point before. People dont bother to see if a punch lands or not, as long as it was thrown in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    If you didn't think this was a close fight then you don't know what you are looking at. 7-5 Lara or a draw was fine. I would have felt disappointed if Castano won I'll admit that.

Castano won 3,4,6,11,12 for sure...that is 5 rounds.

Lara won 1,2,5,8,9 for sure...also 5 rounds

Rounds 7 and 10 could have gone either way imo...so a draw is perfectly fine
                    Ether way?? Only thing I hear is a guy who didn’t know what he saw those were Lara rounds CLEARLY

Comment

Working...
                    X