Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need more Pro-Fighters posting here....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need more Pro-Fighters posting here....

So far we got...
    Remco.

I can help out too, and recruit some. If any of u guys got any connections, please feel free to invite them. This is an awesome site. Keep up the good work!

My cousin fights in clubs and bars, Ill get him to post here

Comment

Well thats a start!

Comment

Nice AV btw, I invited Bas and Gary to come over, not sure if they will come or not. But I will try to get move invites sent out.

Comment

Good job bro!!!

Comment

Hey Shooto, try getting your cuz BJ posting here, that would rock!

Comment

yah shooto get bj to post here he's my favorite fighter also any other fighters would be cool to.

Comment

I just read another thread and Tanner the Banner knows alot of professional fighters. He contacted alot of them already!!!! When I see Rickson tomorrow, I will let him know! :lol: just kidding fellas.

Comment

I'm on the job bros!!!!

Comment

you guys will see plenty of em soon. and ideas are in the works to hopefully get them to stay.

it's one thing if a fighter comes by and says what's up once. but it's another thing when you can expect to see em all the time.

with that in mind, i haven't really been pressing the issue because i want them to see the site when it matures a little. right now our mma portions aren't much. this is why we're focusing on getting the .com part as bad ass ASAP

Comment

Working...
                    X