No announcement yet.

Spence Is Packing RJJ/Khan Level Glass....... Pics Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence Is Packing RJJ/Khan Level Glass....... Pics Inside

LMAO I was like LMAO @ this pea-sized cranium. Let's get something straight. Head size matters. This is just a fact of life. If you're head is small, it cannot withstand as much punishment as a JCC head. Fundamental physics.

Now add the fact he does not have RJJ nor Khan's mobility.

He's just KO waiting to happen.

#MANDOWN

mark my words.
    Last edited by HeadShots; 05-25-2017, 03:31 PM.

2 days to go..amazing how Brook got all these fans after the GGG fight...you are really afraid Spence will beat him better

Comment

GEE's best win is about to catch another beatdown...

"Mah eye doe!"

Comment

If spence loses a lot of ya ganna look bad

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          2 days to go..amazing how Brook got all these fans after the GGG fight...you are really afraid Spence will beat him better

I wouldn't be surprised if Kell 1 punch KOed Spence.

That head is too tiny for an aggressive fighter.

Comment

You made a thread like this before Kovalev vs Ward talking about Wards chin shape or whatever and how he was definitely getting KO'd because of it. We saw how that panned out.... Spence's durability is a huge question mark but this is a ******ed thread.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              You made a thread like this before Kovalev vs Ward talking about Wards chin shape or whatever and how he was definitely getting KO'd because of it. We saw how that panned out.... Spence's durability is a huge question mark but this is a ******ed thread.
              i called for Ward to do a dance. which he did.

then he resorted to wrestling and STILL lost the fight in most people's eyes.

my question is this, does Errol have Ward's wrestling abilities? Is he fighting in America with an american ref?

Comment

We've never seen that chin hit by somebody with a punch. We're going to find out if he's packin' glass or not. His punch resistance won't be great either because he's been looking like a ****ing skeleton for most of the week while Kell has looked ok so his punch resistance should be as it was in the GGG fight. And I ain't worried about those wild wide body shots, Kell will see those coming a mile away and he'll have to land enough of them to do any real damage and I don't think he will, that's why he wants Kell to stand and fight rather than box.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                    We've never seen that chin hit by somebody with a punch. We're going to find out if he's packin' glass or not. His punch resistance won't be great either because he's been looking like a ****ing skeleton for most of the week while Kell has looked ok so his punch resistance should be as it was in the GGG fight. And I ain't worried about those wild wide body shots, Kell will see those coming a mile away and he'll have to land enough of them to do any real damage and I don't think he will, that's why he wants Kell to stand and fight rather than box.

listen, this is not rocket science. that mandible is 100% grade A china.

there's only so much internal construction can make up for when you're head is the size of an avocado.

It is not big enough to absorb shocks.

Comment

Working...
                    X