Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz (Poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could well be Crawford's toughest fight thus far. This is a bigger and more crafty Gamboa. Can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Hopefully this thread gets more hits than Hanz's threads. Seems like if it isn't javi creating them then nobody cares.

Comment

I like Diaz, i rate him and think he beats a lot of the guys at 140.

Crawford is stand out in the division though and i see him beating Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Hopefully this thread gets more hits than Hanz's threads. Seems like if it isn't javi creating them then nobody cares.
          You know how it is around here man. Unless it's the RBR thread then threads actually talking about boxing don't get much traffic. Should of made this one racial

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            You know how it is around here man. Unless it's the RBR thread then threads actually talking about boxing don't get much traffic. Should of made this one racial
            Crawford vs Diaz; which of the two black men wins?

Comment

The size difference is too much and I don't think Diaz is as fast or hits as hard as Gamboa to make up for it so... I say UD for Crawford.

Comment

The size difference is too much and I don't think Diaz is as fast or hits as hard as Gamboa to make up for it so... I say UD for Crawford.
                I think Diaz is naturally bigger doe. He's also fought at 147 before. Terence is taller but skinnier

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I think Diaz is naturally bigger doe. He's also fought at 147 before
                  Diaz is 5'5" or listed as 5'5" and was shorter than Peterson. He still smaller than Crawford and doesn't posses the attributes Gamboa did to make up for the size difference.

Im not sure if Im making sense. Im tired as hell.

Comment

Yes, Gamboa lost but he made it competitive and hurt Crawford till he got stopped. Diaz may have a better chin but I don't think it will be competitive.

Comment

Diaz is 5'5" or listed as 5'5" and was shorter than Peterson. He still smaller than Crawford and doesn't posses the attributes Gamboa did to make up for the size difference.

Im not sure if Im making sense. Im tired as hell.
                      He's better skill wise then Gamboa was. Better counter puncher and inside game. Heck he was giving Peterson a run for his money on the inside and that's Peterson's bread and butter.

Although I don't think TC will oblige if Diaz wants to make it a rough fight on the inside, but I could be wrong. Crawford seems like he's down to fight however it needs to go

Comment

Working...
                      X