Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quillin: ''Golovkin's People Asked To Take Video Down...'' (Sparring Golovkin)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quillin: ''Golovkin's People Asked To Take Video Down...'' (Sparring Golovkin)

Didn't watch but quillin is a clown who sucks and Golovkin is good. That's all that needs to be said.

Comment

Lol quillin. Wasn't he getting outboxed by that 20yearold stripper he almost killed last year?

Comment

I thought Gaycobs ended this dude?

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          Didn't watch but quillin is a clown who sucks and Golovkin is good. That's all that needs to be said.
          Golovkin is just the latest protected HBO fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
            Lol quillin. Wasn't he getting outboxed by that 20yearold stripper he almost killed last year?
            lol lol I forgot he fought on stripper in a PBC telecast. lol lol lol

Comment

From prolific top 10 guy to talking about his sparring videos and no hint or clue to his ring return for the past 16 months. What a fall from grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Hearns-Jones View Post
                Yup. he must be a fraud being an Olympic medalist and middleweight champion for many years who could soon be the belt holder for every organization. You are very intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                  Yup. he must be a fraud being an Olympic medalist and middleweight champion for many years who could soon be the belt holder for every organization. You are very intelligent.
                  Zou Shiming has 2 gold medals and a world title. I guess he's better than Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Hearns-Jones View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X