Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Sturm accomplished more than Golovkin - here's why!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix Sturm accomplished more than Golovkin - here's why!

At 25, the chap gets robbed against the Golden Boy.... then later wins belts as a Two Division Champ...

Against the odds on the cards, who did GGG fight at 25?

We know Sturm was already making bank why doesn't he get he benefit of the doubt the way Steve Collins didn't want Calzaghe? Collins claimed he didn't know or really recognize Calzaghe. UK to UK, Germany to Germany

Did GGG steal your bicycle when you was a kid?

Comment

Delete and Ban these trolls please. If you are a troll, at least be funny.

Comment

He better than Lennox Lewis too then. Straight up murders that clown.

Comment

Oh my, I hate certain fighters, but I don't make it my job.

I've never been as passionate about a women, as you are about GGG. I'm hoping that one day you can resolve your obsession without getting arrested for public indecency

Comment

Felix Sturm is trash lol, never liked his SD getting ass.

Judges in Germany be filling out their cards before the fight starts like "Alright guys, you know the drill, Sturm SD. Start filling them out!"

In the first Chdinov fight they got it mixed up, they're getting too old, so they mistakenly gave it SD to Chudinov.

Comment

Sturm fought dudes on house arrest?

Comment

Didn't Strum Duck GGG even gave up the WBA belt because he wanted no part of the G-man. They had they same promoter and they would not let GGG any where near a ring to fight Strum. Do your research before posting lame threads. Or you didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  Didn't Strum Duck GGG even gave up the WBA belt because he wanted no part of the G-man. They had they same promoter and they would not let GGG any where near a ring to fight Strum. Do your research before posting lame threads. Or you didn't know that.
                  These is about accomplishment.... lol.

Sturm 38 two division champ. Sturm fights Oscar...GGG fought who finally at 35?

Comment

So he has better accomplishments but straight out ducked him ok what ever you say troll. You make a lot of sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X