Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I have beaten them all, all the Mexicans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    The first time the fight was in 108 pounds.
    Now Chocolatito is stronger at 115 than he was at 108, he will beat Estrada worst

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      offering this man that has smeared his name a shot at two world titles seems counter-intuitive to recent disparaging statements made by both parties.
      Strongly disagree. The best way to respond to an insult is to beat your rival in the ring. This is how great fights happen and would be great for Roman's legacy

If anything, I'd say that Estrada may not deserve the fight right now because it's been a while since he had a relevant win. I'd actually like to see him and Cuadras face each other and then the winner gets first dibs on a title shot

Comment

Nope, that's the reason why he ducked both rematches, Estrada needs to be at his 100% and then he will K.O Gonzalez via body shots.

Juan is bigger and stronger than Gonzalez, the first time the fight was in 108 pounds.
        The body is a excellent attack against Gonzalez but hes able to absorb them, he has amazing recovery. Estrada as you said will need to come in peak condition however as the comedian has mentioned 'Chocolatito' will also be hitting harder caring seven extra pounds from there initial fight at the limit of 108 now also we should consider Roman has now fought a top level 115 pound champion in Cuadras and is next to fight Rungvisai ; this would make two top five champions at 115 in contrast Estrada has yet to face anyone that good at the new weight therefore Gonzalez has had better preparation at the new weight and Estradas inactivity may add to the gap.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          Strongly disagree. The best way to respond to an insult is to beat your rival in the ring. This is how great fights happen and would be great for Roman's legacy

If anything, I'd say that Estrada may not deserve the fight right now because it's been a while since he had a relevant win. I'd actually like to see him and Cuadras face each other and then the winner gets first dibs on a title shot
          I would tend to agree had Gonzalez not already beat him otherwise I would have no reservations. In regard to a potential bout with Carlos Cuadras apparently the WBC did not oblige Estradas request to face Cuadras in a eliminator for the mandatory position instead we get Cuadras vs. Carmona in a few days and this fight ( Estrada vs. Cuadras) seems less likely to materialize anytime soon if Gonzalez beats Cuadras in a rematch -- provided RG defeats him of course.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
            Now Chocolatito is stronger at 115 than he was at 108, he will beat Estrada worst
            I don't think that, Estrada is extremely strong when he is in shape, Gonzalez was in his weight in 108 pounds and he was not able to K.O Estrada that downed 4 pounds. Estrada has a way better chin than Cuadras and Arroyo, guys that Gonzalez did not hurt them, Estrada is bigger and has a great stamina, Roman knows all that, that is the reason why he said the crazy thing about "give me 2 millions or I will not face Estrada again". Commun sense, Estrada went 12 rounds in 108 pounds with Gonzalez, in 115 will be easy.

The body is a excellent attack against Gonzalez but hes able to absorb them, he has amazing recovery. Estrada as you said will need to come in peak condition however as the comedian has mentioned 'Chocolatito' will also be hitting harder caring seven extra pounds from there initial fight at the limit of 108 now also we should consider Roman has now fought a top level 115 pound champion in Cuadras and is next to fight Rungvisai ; this would make two top five champions at 115 in contrast Estrada has yet to face anyone that good at the new weight therefore Gonzalez has had better preparation at the new weight and Estradas inactivity may add to the gap.
            Man, one thing is Estrada power in 108 pounds, other is the power that he has in his natural weight.

There is not fighters in the world that could handle a good punch to the body and Estrada is an artist shooting to the body, way better than that time when he fought with Gonzalez, plus the extra-work of downed 4 pounds.

Comment

The mexicutioner:

lol.

Really, he fought with a lot of mexicans b or c class, only fought with two elites, Estrada and Cuadras, with Estrada in 108 pounds and with Cuadras was a hell of a fight, extremely competitive and polemic.

The reality is that gonzalez ducked both guys for a good reason: he knows the great risk of fight with them.

Comment

I don't think that, Estrada is extremely strong when he is in shape, Gonzalez was in his weight in 108 pounds and he was not able to K.O Estrada that downed 4 pounds. Estrada has a way better chin than Cuadras and Arroyo, guys that Gonzalez did not hurt them, Estrada is bigger and has a great stamina, Roman knows all that, that is the reason why he said the crazy thing about "give me 2 millions or I will not face Estrada again". Commun sense, Estrada went 12 rounds in 108 pounds with Gonzalez, in 115 will be easy.

Man, one thing is Estrada power in 108 pounds, other is the power that he has in his natural weight.

There is not fighters in the world that could handle a good punch to the body and Estrada is an artist shooting to the body, way better than that time when he fought with Gonzalez, plus the extra-work of downed 4 pounds.
                Yes he has vicious hook to the liver and a power uppercut to the body and sometimes executes it combination, we seen it in full display this weekend that resulted a impressive KO -- very few fighters mastered that crippling attack ; Rungivisai should help Gonzalez prepare for Estrada as he too has a vicious body attack but his assault comes from the south-paw stance.

Comment

How can you say Cuadras beat Chocolatito but not argue that Estrada beat him too?

Oh wait nvm... Because of facial damage.

Comment

Yes he has vicious hook to the liver and a power uppercut to the body and sometimes executes it combination, we seen it in full display this weekend that resulted a impressive KO -- very few fighters mastered that crippling attack ; Rungivisai should help Gonzalez prepare for Estrada as he too has a vicious body attack but his assault comes from the south-paw stance.
                    Yep, and gonzalez has a lo the of tools too, but I think that Juan has the style to beat him like dinamita Márquez did with Pacquiao, Roman lost power and strong since he left the 108 pounds and Estrada is a bigger guy, naturally, his best division is 115 pounds he needs to be at 100%, now he is at his 50% in my opinion, at 100% he will be able to hurt Gonzalez easily. Trust me.

The Thai is a very good rival but he is only force, Estrada body shots are genuinely near to be perfects. Caballero is a master working the body shots he did a great job with Berchelt.

Comment

Working...
                    X