Unpopular opinions and stances

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    9-11 was an inside job.
    There are a lot of theories which point some fingers at that direction.. Bush's family had investments in businesses owned by Laden's relatives..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      There are a lot of theories which point some fingers at that direction.. Bush's family had investments in businesses owned by Laden's relatives..
      Oh I know but we can't talk about that in the lounge

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        What's something you go against the grain on?

Personally I'm in favor of global warming because cold weather sucks. I think we need to start polluting the environment more. I'm going to start burning tires in my backyard to help the cause.
        That's not as unpopular as you think.

There's so much focus over the stupid debate about what's causing climate change -- the media has entirely ignored that a lot of people who totally acknowledge it are actually espousing its longterm benefits.

Comment

Legalize betting in all the states in America..

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Oh I know but we can't talk about that in the lounge

Comment

I'm for complete legalization of all drugs as well as legalizing prostitution.

Comment

Comment

Violence doesn't solve anything.

I disagree.

Violence can solve everything.

It's just in the modern, Western world we have to deny that truth.

Comment

Do u know how rich and big the bin laden family is?

Anyone who has done any business in saudi arabia has done business with bin laden family.

Bin laden family heads the largest construction company in saudi arabia. With other business ventures as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Do u know how rich and big the bin laden family is?

Anyone who has done any business in saudi arabia has done business with bin laden family.

Bin laden family heads the largest construction company in saudi arabia. With other business ventures as well.

I agree that he was pretty rich and they run a lot of chemical and oil industries too..

Comment

Working...
                      X