No announcement yet.

Trump won't won't take salary. Will MAGA fo FREE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Our country is doing better now than it was in 2008. That's really the best we could've hoped for given the circumstances. Take it for what it is.
    Our country has never been this divided, and that's on Obama. Supporting thugs like Treyvon and Mike Brown before all evidence came out

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      And you probably fell for Hillary or Bernie's bull****, none of them come through on their promises. They say what people want to hear, you cuck
      I'm a Bernie supporter but I already acknowledged that he wouldn't be able to get much done since he's just one man fighting against an entire system which based on bribes and special interest.

Hillary just your standard issued corporate puppet like every other president for her. Wasn't expecting much from her.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        The forum fucked for anyone else? I'm getting a connection error when replying and can't edit anything.
        works fine for me.

Comment

Trump already focused on bringing that national debt down. Bravo.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Us? I always assumed you were british because you're so unfunny.
            Brits do have a terrible sense of humor. It's equivalent to the ghostbusters remake.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Go lick Drumpf's arse you cuckservative. Its not my fault you were dumb enough to buy into his bullcrap.
              Is someone's bum bum a little sore that America is about to be great again?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                I'm certainly not happy about him being president but I'm a reasonable guy. Its just douchebags like him need a good smack once in awhile.

And Drumpf is not making America "great" again. Give me a break....

Comment

A more complete article regarding the 60 minutes interview where he says he won't take a salary:
                  http://qz.com/836327/donald-trump-te...-us-president/

On the prospect for abortion rights in the US:

Trump confirmed that he is pro-life and will nominate federal judges who are pro-life. If Roe v. Wade is overturned, it wouldn’t mean abortion would be outlawed nationally, but that the issue would be turned back to the states. And if women in states that outlaw abortion decide to pursue the procedure? “They’ll have to go to another state,” said Trump.
                  I don't agree with this personally but leaving it up to the states would certainly beat a nationwide ban on it.

On the supporters committing hate crimes since the election:

“I am so saddened to hear that, and I say stop it. And if it helps, I’ll say it right to the cameras: Stop it.”
                  Glad Trump denounced hate crimes.

On whether he believes in marriage equality for same-sex Americans:

“It’s irrelevant because it was already settled, it’s law, it was already settled at the Supreme Court. It’s done… And I’m fine with that,” Trump said.
                  Cool, good to hear.

On whether he still believes the US electoral process is rigged and that the electoral college is problematic:

Trump indicated he still believes this. Said the president-elect, “I’m not going to change my mind just because I won.”
                  His consistency on this topic has earned some respect from me.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-14-2016, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    I'm still trying to work out when America was great the first time

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      I'm still trying to work out when America was great the first time
                      1776 fruit cake.

Comment

Working...
                      X