No announcement yet.

Easter vs Commey is the sleeper fight of the weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter vs Commey is the sleeper fight of the weekend

Everybody's looking at the Brook - Golovkin and Cuadras - Chocolatito fight this weekend but everybody needs to be on the lookout for the Easter - Commey fight for the ibf strap.

Easter is the future of the lightweight division and anyone who hasn't seen him fight should, the kid is really something special.

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    Everybody's looking at the Brook - Golovkin and Cuadras - Chocolatito fight this weekend but everybody needs to be on the lookout for the Easter - Commey fight for the ibf strap.

Easter is the future of the lightweight division and anyone who hasn't seen him fight should, the kid is really something special.
    We'll see. It's a good fight on paper, both guys look the goods against the level of opposition they've fought, although to be frank that ain't anything to write home about with the sole exception of Easter's win over Mendez.

But yeah, I like Easter and think he could go far.

Comment

Glad you mentioned this!! Really looking forward to watching Easter's career unfold. Had no idea he was fighting this weekend. I'm not sold on him yet but he's doing the right things and as long as he tightens up his coordination and protects himself while attacking, I think he might make a big splash and a really dynamic fighter.

Comment

A very good card from PBC, once again...

Comment

Working...
        X