Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Man caught stealing bike then attacks bike owner. What would you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Man caught stealing bike then attacks bike owner. What would you do?

What would you do in this situation?

Go to 2:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hemD...utu.be&t=2m17s

Originally posted by punchr View Post

That seems so setup.

The guy literally does do setups for a living lol

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

fake as hell.

but quick story I once had a lowride bike I was building with a homie and we finally got it done, we left it in the front yard for like 4 minutes cause we went inside to get some water or koolaide somthing to drink, we came out and that shit was gone lol, I ran to the street and can see some dude riding it, so me and homie split up cause he turned into some apartments so I took the alleyway and he went down the street. He snucked into somebody apartment cause he disappeared by the time we got their but he never left the apartment complex, so we posted up long as we can, and the next day some gang member (I was active back then too) thought he was king shit cruised in front of my pad throwing gang signs riding my bike trying to dog and shit lol was the biggest mistake of his life, just bad timing for him cause when he was passing by I saw him so I ran up on em he hoped off the bike and try to grab his gun but homie was just mobbing it to my house at the same time saw me call dude out and chased em down and he straight goldberg speared that dude from the back, we stomped the **** out of em, I had some steel toes workboots on too lol he will never be the same.

Comment

Lol idk if they're fake or not but some of their vids are funny.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
          That seems so setup.

The guy literally does do setups for a living lol
          Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
          fake as hell.

but quick story I once had a lowride bike I was building with a homie and we finally got it done, we left it in the front yard for like 4 minutes cause we went inside to get some water or koolaide somthing to drink, we came out and that shit was gone lol, I ran to the street and can see some dude riding it, so me and homie split up cause he turned into some apartments so I took the alleyway and he went down the street. He snucked into somebody apartment cause he disappeared by the time we got their but he never left the apartment complex, so we posted up long as we can, and the next day some gang member (I was active back then too) thought he was king shit cruised in front of my pad throwing gang signs riding my bike trying to dog and shit lol was the biggest mistake of his life, just bad timing for him cause when he was passing by I saw him so I ran up on em he hoped off the bike and try to grab his gun but homie was just mobbing it to my house at the same time saw me call dude out and chased em down and he straight goldberg speared that dude from the back, we stomped the **** out of em, I had some steel toes workboots on too lol he will never be the same.
          Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Look closely. That fight looks very real. Both guys got scuffed up. Their punching was ass put the wrestling was real. The bike owner was choking that dude out.

Comment

A lot of their stuff is set up now, most of these prank channels pay actors or tell guys they are doing a prank ahead of time, these guys make like 500 thousand a year though off youtube ad money. They blew up anyone with over 1 million subs and videos getting a million views each is making in the six figure range.

Also they are twins but one twin is on steroids lol.

Comment

LOL at Tim Bradley, they pranked him hard at 1:06

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

how haven't they been arrested for that? crazy. hilarious stuff, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                  fake as hell.

So you managed to stomp him out even though he had a gun?

GTOF

Comment

Originally posted by GOT BEEF? View Post
                    So you managed to stomp him out even though he had a gun?

GTOF
                    yup, it wasnt like dude pulled it out asap, I ran out from the drive way screaming at dude, dude did like a half circle on the bike (have you ever riding a lowrider bike easier said than done) so he just hoped off it cause I was right up on him, he jumped back, flashed the gun (lift his shirt) said some shit like homeboy this is my bike now and put his hand on his gun and right their BOOM got goldberg speared! and lite up like a christmas.

I know these stories might be hard to believe to you fucking nerds cause you dudes get scared when people just raises their voices and shit but homie Ive done real dirt before type of shit your favorite rapper raps about.
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-05-2016, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X