• Show
Clear All

Must be true..right

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      bruno's brain submits to pu$$y: She's right because she's sexy
      she's right because she's right, being attractive is simply a bonus

although floyd fans tend to be ugly people on the inside and outside

calling this charming, well spoken woman a "b i tch" because she voiced an opinion? how classy....

i guess you can take the thug out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of a thug

Comment

I can't believe people think Khan can outbox Floyd.

Khan might have a couple of physical advantages, but I don't think they could overcome the difference in ring IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
          I can't believe people think Khan can outbox Floyd.

Khan might have a couple of physical advantages, but I don't think they could overcome the difference in ring IQ.
          That may or may not be the case, but there was demand for the Floyd vs Khan fight and it would have did great numbers.

Instead Floyd chose to fight a washed up Berto, which was a dubious decision from a guy who always tells us "if it doesn't make business sense, then it makes no sense"...

Its very obvious Floyd avoided/ducked King Khan. If Khan was never on his radar he would never have put his name in that "Official Poll" which Khan won, yet Floyd still chose the loser of that poll

If it looks like a duck and it smells like a duck, it is a duck

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            she's right because she's right, being attractive is simply a bonus

although floyd fans tend to be ugly people on the inside and outside

calling this charming, well spoken woman a "b i tch" because she voiced an opinion? how classy....

i guess you can take the thug out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of a thug
            We'll let you go once you admit you worship her due to her looks.

If she demanded to in your mouth, you'd open wide while doing a hand stand

Comment

That may or may not be the case, but there was demand for the Floyd vs Khan fight and it would have did great numbers.

Instead Floyd chose to fight a washed up Berto, which was a dubious decision from a guy who always tells us "if it doesn't make business sense, then it makes no sense"...

Its very obvious Floyd avoided/ducked King Khan. If Khan was never on his radar he would never have put his name in that "Official Poll" which Khan won, yet Floyd still chose the loser of that poll

If it looks like a duck and it smells like a duck, it is a duck
              What did Khan do in 2013? Struggle against ancient Diaz? Maidana beat Broner.

Then Khan struggled against Algieri, who got floored 6 times against Pacquiao.

Comment

We'll let you go once you admit you worship her due to her looks.

If she demanded to in your mouth, you'd open wide while doing a hand stand
                Woman Thou Art God

Unlike Floyd i rather worship a woman than beat one up infront of the kids

Comment

What did Khan do in 2013? Struggle against ancient Diaz? Maidana beat Broner.

Then Khan struggled against Algieri, who got floored 6 times against Pacquiao.
                  Amir conveniently fought no one of note in the welterweight division yet people entitle him to a fight with the best.

They handing out affirmative action just because he's one of the few p@kistani fighters

Comment

Amir conveniently fought no one of note in the welterweight division yet people entitle him to a fight with the best.

They handing out affirmative action just because he's one of the few p@kistani fighters
                    Nobody would give Khan a second thought if he were white or black.

Comment

Woman Thou Art God

Unlike Floyd i rather worship a woman than beat one up infront of the kids
                      And unlike real men you place others above you including women of no merit

Nobody would give Khan a second thought if he were white or black.
                      Some people need to believe Floyd ducked someone in order to be happy.

Amir had his 15 mins of fame playing that role.

Comment

Working...
                      X