Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things we learnt at the weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy boxup is a puffer for all things english but i'll give him this, eubank jr is a fan favorite. as a fight fan i've had to endure phags like joe calzaghe as well as fighters like hatton were made up for deficiency in skills with wrestle-punching. you had nassem hamed who had a good run with past greats like kevin kelly to then be run out of boxing by a mexican, never to return, that turn-buckle, doe. who else .... tyson fury .... watching this guy fight is hilarious, it's as if he's doing a rjjr parody while lifting belts, i'm being dead serious when i tell you that i couldn't stop laughing my **** off while watching him fight klit.

in any case, good for england on having eubank jr, he's a monster and i'll tune in to watch him all the time.

i think that eubank laid it heavy on his latest opponent due to the lack of respect shown to his father in the pre-fight by bjs. when eubank would lay into his opponent he'd signal towards bjs as if to say you did this

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
      http://grammarist.com/spelling/learned-learnt/

We invented the language you speak son.
      Thank you my friend. Unfortunately that fat stupid **** only understands the language of cheese burgers. But then, he's a fat ****.

Oi yanky....check out my spelling;

YOU. FAT. ****.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
        http://grammarist.com/spelling/learned-learnt/

We invented the language you speak son.
        ya invented spanish too?

relax I know the difference between the two.

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
        Sorry, did someone sit on your chili dog, you fat ****?

Why dont you have a shower, at least that way you wont stink like an old dead fish pulled out of yo momma.

What a silly uneducated fat **** you are.
        Weren't the british the ones who showered/bathed only like once of month of some bs like that haha

Comment

Working...
        X