Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Quillin's this weekend which fraudulent jaw is next for the chopping block?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Quillin's this weekend which fraudulent jaw is next for the chopping block?

Peter Quillin's jaw was put out to pasture by Danny Jacobs of all people. Who is next?

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
    Peter Quillin's jaw was put out to pasture by Danny Jacobs of all people. Who is next?
    Adonis or Ward I think. Those paper mache jaws are ripe for the picking by Sergey the Surgeon Kovalev.

Comment

If Wilder fights Povetkin, it could be Wilder. My suspicion is that Wilder's jaw sucks. I don't like how he reacts to being hit and there is a reason that he was moved so slow and carefully. However, if he's smart, he may be able to keep the distance to not allow that to happen.

Comment

Fury, Wilder, Kovalev, Ward, and Stevenson are all carrying suspect chins.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          has he ever been shaken up other than that huge shot that Boone landed?

Comment

Glass jaw Joshua on Saturday.

Comment

Has his fraud-jaw ever been almost exposed except for the time it was almost exposed you mean?

Comment

Ward has a glass jaw???????

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  kovalev????

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                    Has his fraud-jaw ever been almost exposed except for the time it was almost exposed you mean?
                    If you talking to me:

Yes. Boone caught him with a big shot. Boone has very good power and has caught many opponents who are better fighters than him. I dont consider being dropped by big shot off a big puncher to be enough say his chin is dodgy or even questionable.

IIRC thats the only time he has been in trouble. Please enlighten me is that isnt true

Comment

Working...
                    X