Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO creating unified Premier Boxing Championship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO creating unified Premier Boxing Championship?

Last edited by WBC WBA IBF; 01-13-2016, 06:20 AM.

Originally posted by saint laurent View Post
    http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/about-wb...mb/90-historia

It is already confirmed that there will be a project to create a new form of world boxing championships to be known as "Premier" which will result in the unification of the titles of the four organizations that currently rule the sport.
    Well I sure hope that happens! The sport badly needs fewer champions!

Comment

If this was a tip-off then.. good.

It's been reported Haymon is targeting the UK market, imagine if PBC is picked up throughout Europe as well?

Comment

The following points approved? Does that mean fighters will have access to oxygen soon under WBC sanctioned bouts between rounds?

Comment

hatmon keeps winning

Comment

haymon can't lose

Comment

this is so overdue i dont care what they call it enough with all the dam pointless titles its hoenstly ridiculous super mega uber shabuber what other names do they have for each belt in each class its honestly ridiculous

Comment

Is this new news or old news? Cuz the WBC been trying to do that for awhile? But they can't get all the alphabet groups on board last I heard. Believe one alphabet group is 100% against it.

Obviously the name of it is interesting. Wonder if its the WBC saying "I see what you're doing Haymon" or if Haymon stole the premier word for himself or if this is new news & something that could be interesting involving alphabet groups for the first time in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by saint laurent View Post
                  http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/about-wb...mb/90-historia

It is already confirmed that there will be a project to create a new form of world boxing championships to be known as "Premier" which will result in the unification of the titles of the four organizations that currently rule the sport.
                  Great another mofo belt

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    this is so overdue i dont care what they call it enough with all the dam pointless titles its hoenstly ridiculous super mega uber shabuber what other names do they have for each belt in each class its honestly ridiculous
                    Those title are still gonna be in use theyre just gona add one more but this is aprove by all major gov bodies....

Comment

Working...
                    X