Fear The Walking Dead Today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Walking Dead is boring as ****.

Hands down, the most overrated show right now. It should've been cancelled a long time ago.
    Says a...let me stop, this is not NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      But you haven't even seen it? How do you know you won't want it to go past 2 seasons?

Are you a fan of TWD by the way?
      Yeah I'm a fan but I don't know. I think it's going to be a fun watch but I don't know if I like the idea of a long spin-off that's a prologue of the main show.

Although that kind of makes me a hypocrite because I really like Better Call Saul.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        I think most viewers either genuinely like it or feel they are too invested to stop. It has its dull moments and it has its good moments like the Season 5 episode 1 start.
        Please, every episode is the same, it feels like the writers have genuinely no idea what to do with this show. I've given up on TWD a long time ago.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Says a...let me stop, this is not NSB.
        Unlike TWD, Golovkin is actually entertaining, Mr "Smallville is one of my favourite TV shows".
        Last edited by Szef; 08-23-2015, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I didn't even mention Golovkin, I don't know what you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Please, every episode is the same, it feels like the writers have genuinly no idea what to do with this show. I've given up on TWD a long time ago.

Unlike TWD, Golovkin is actually entertaining, Mr "Smallville is one of my favourite TV shows".
            They lead a show to break TV records in viewers. I doubt they don't have an idea of what to do with this show. That makes no sense also, because they're following the comic book, so of course they have an idea of what to do with this show, considering the comic book is way ahead of them.

Comment

This one is in LA

We're getting cholo zombies...game over

Comment

My bad.

I was just rewatching Ward - Dawson and "The Walking Dead" crossed my mind for some reason

Comment

For me, this is gonna be cool because it's in LA..ill know the streets and places they'll show.. Unlike the original in Georgia

Comment

i don't know why i don't like twd, i love romero old films, even the remake of night of the living dead, the one from 1990 directed by savini. could never hook up with the show

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      i don't know why i don't like twd, i love romero old films, even the remake of night of the living dead, the one from 1990 directed by savini. could never hook up with the show
                      The first two seasons were pretty good but the story is just redundant now. They go on a run for supplies, kill a bunch of zombies, need to find new home, etc. then repeat. the writing and the acting isnt good enough to carry a storyline that's plateaued.

Comment

Working...
                      X