What is wrong with Stephen A Smith?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with Stephen A Smith?

http://deadspin.com/what-the-****-is...ith-1700198846

I tend to avoid him and his fellow idiot Skip Bayless talking boxing for obvious reasons.

But I never realised he was one of those idiots who believes that Mayweather doesn't have issues with violence against women.

He is an embarassment.

Comment

The King of Flowmos.

"Aye bruh lets all hit women. TMT"

Comment

That's how rich and powerful people have always gotten away with shit, because of sycophants and power-worshippers.

Same as it ever was.

Comment

Comment

Stephen A Smith is a fool, Firstake is the highest rated show on ESPN and its because of Smith and Skip talking reckless.

But smith is a real biased dude, he keeps making fun of Pacquiao being knocked out, yet tells Pac he is so disrespectful for saying he will beat Floyd or say Floyd was avodiing him.

Uh, Smith you are the one who is SOOOO Disrespectful, you got no class dude, at least Pac has thick skin and just laughs when you Disrespect him about being knocked out, if that were Floyd he would throw a tantrum and you would never be allowed near him.

Floyd already went in on this guy and Smith still bowed to him, dude called Smith a sell out and he still forgave Floyd, this how you know Smith is a real life Floydmo. Pac has never said a bad thing about Smith but this dude keeps insulting him making fun of him, and than cries victim, saying SOOOOOO disrespectful if Pac said Floyd is scared, smh.

Comment

First take is hilarious. i really think they get their material from nsb. Stephen A sounds like the big dunn and Skip sounds like pacboy.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
                First take is hilarious. i really think they get their material from nsb. Stephen A sounds like the big dunn and Skip sounds like pacboy.
                It's pure trolling, designed to antagonise. It's hate-watch theatre.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  Basically it was 2 minutes of him implying that women should just keep their mouths shut,so men don't beat them. There is no reason why you should ever lay hands on a woman,except in the situation of self defense. Even then,you wouldn't use the same force against a woman,that you'd use against a man.

Comment

he's a flo-mo what do you think is wrong with him? evidence be damned floyd is always right

Comment

Working...
                    X