No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Return Date and Opponent, Still Uknown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Return Date and Opponent, Still Uknown

During the last few days, several rumors have been published regarding the return of WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs). A return date of March 16th has been set down, but his oppponent is still unknown.

There is some discussion of a fight with Yuriorkis Gamboa. The match is unlikely, considering Gamboa is unwilling to jump all the way from 130 to 147-pounds, and Bradley is not overwhelmed by the financial terms, and Bradley will not meet Gamboa at a catch-weight closer to the junior welterweight limit of 140.
    [Click Here To Read More]

:AOR: Poor guy cant get a fight!

Comment

Jesus, just give him Ruslan or something

Comment

MAYWEATHER vs BRADLEY wud b great , but MONEY vs THE GHOST not done yet ???

Comment

Bradley vs Maidana would be interesting.
          Last edited by Rikanlynx86; 01-21-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Tim will be the man by the time all is said and done. The new king of boxing is about to arrive

Comment

I much rather see Bradley over Guerrero against Floyd. Too bad he isn't Mexican so I kind of doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Tim will be the man by the time all is said and done. The new king of boxing is about to arrive
                You're one of my favorite trolls. Although you're also one of the strangest. Maybe that's why you're one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I'm very annoyed that they can't make a fight with somebody he hasn't fought already.
                  If Abregu had one more good win on him then a rematch shouldn't be bad. Hell, if Zavec wasn't already fighting Thurman I'd propose that.
                  Hell, I'll take a Shawn Porter fight....he's ranked in the top 10 for the WBO

Comment

Bradley is sticking up for himself and getting punished for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X