No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Henry Potentially Out From ShoBox Showcase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Henry Potentially Out From ShoBox Showcase

The main event of this Friday’s Shobox telecast is in jeopardy, as Omar Henry might be forced to withdraw from his showdown with Juan Ubaldo Cabrera in Miami, Florida.

The unbeaten middleweight prospect is rumored to be suffering from gallstones. His team is seeking a second opinion, while hoping that a full night’s rest – and perhaps the wonders of modern medicine – will allow him to proceed with the bout.

“It doesn’t look good right now, but we’re treating it as a precautionary measure and hoping for better news in the next 24 hours,” cited an insider from Henry’s camp. “It could just be something that internal medicine can heal and he can move forward with the fight.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gallstone pain is intense, but it can come and go. It's possible that he'll be ok for fight night and then get surgery afterwards.

*EDIT*
    It looks like this won't matter. Henry is officially not fighting.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-14-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Isn't this the Twitter king? The baddest man on the planet? I've sen him fight like 2 times and he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Isn't this the Twitter king? The baddest man on the planet? I've sen him fight like 2 times and he sucks.
        Yeah this puerto rican be him.

Comment

Santana-Garcia have been moved into the main event hopefully Angelo boxes abit more composed this is a good opportunity for him

Comment

Joke

This guy a joke. He needs to get off of twitter and TMZ and work on his craft. Baby Cotto? My Ass! I love that this kid thinks he is Puerto Rican. You ain't Puerto Rican *****!

Comment

Hatters

You all don't know what your talking about, Omar Henry could scrap. Bottom line, he can scrap very well.

Comment

Originally posted by avnikuka View Post
                You all don't know what your talking about, Omar Henry could scrap. Bottom line, he can scrap very well.
                its no surprise at the dudes hatin on him

Comment

Is this fight still going on? wanted to watch it but haven't hear any official word after this annoucement.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Is this fight still going on? wanted to watch it but haven't hear any official word after this annoucement.
                    nice sig idiot u made that #worldstar refernce first and a bunch of other racist sterotypes. then i simply stated that broner is the new mexicutioner which he is if he whoops on demarco and i know he will. u even admitted in another thread that u wont give broner any credit if he beats demarco and got laughed at. keep peepin at straws kid

Comment

Working...
                    X