No announcement yet.

Is DeMarco fighting Broner next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
    Ooooohh ok, WAS BEATING DeMarco. I quoted you and you clearly said BEAT DeMarco. My bad, I can't blame a dropout.

I'll give you a pass, my apologies.

Here you go:
    http://www.hookedonphonics.com/

One more thing, DeMarco beat Linares cause he was the better man. You'll find out 11/17 Broner is a pretty boy who's not made for this sport and does not enjoy being hit. Something like Linares himself.
    Lmao actually I said he was. Was being attached to the getting beat from pillar to post. If u interpreted it the way u did, that's on u. Not me. I never said he got beat by both. So really what's your pint again?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Funny you say that, because Broner himself is a come forward fighter. He's had success pressuring smaller fighters & walking them down. Broner is there to be hit, but when he's fighting those lil guys, they can't hurt him. I guarantee you that when DeMarco lays some leather on his a$$ gonna change up real quick & look ordinary.
      Do you really believe this or are you hoping for this?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Dyabolic

Ooooohh ok, WAS BEATING DeMarco. I quoted you and you clearly said BEAT DeMarco. My bad, I can't blame a dropout.

Here you go:

One more thing, DeMarco beat Linares cause he was the better man. You'll find out 11/17 Broner is a pretty boy who's not made for this sport and does not enjoy being hit. Something like Linares himself.

Lmao actually I said he was. Was being attached to the getting beat from pillar to post. If u interpreted it the way u did, that's on u. Not me. I never said he got beat by both. So really what's your pint again?
        I know what mine is but what's yours?

I'm fully expecting you to put all those points down on Broner too. Since DeMarco doesn't have the skills or a punchers chance to beat Broner. Same way I'm fully expecting Broner to sign the contract.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Here you go:Ltd
          Eva

Lol u may also wanna look up wht phonics is. It has zero to do with this situation. So if ur gonna be a smart ass, at least be right.

Comment

Broner will out-box DeMarco ealry on, but in the second half of the fight Broner will get c@cky and Demarco will start to catch and hurt Broner.

Hate to say it, but Broner by suspect UD.

Any whoo... Antonio DeWARco!

Also when will DeMarco get a nickname?!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Is this confirmed?

Scheduled for the 17th of November according to Boxrec though they have been known to be wrong in the past.

Hope this one happens, we'll see what Broner is really made of.

demarco agreed to terms quickly

i've heard they're waiting on some loose ends on broner's part. who knows what those loose ends are.

it would be a very nice test for broner. demarco is a big and tall kid with a wealth of experience who can really punch. lot's of torque on those shots. and he's a southpaw.

if demarco can't stay in the fight with his pro style of boxing he'll always have the option to revert to life taking mode, which could make for a hell of a fight
              he's got the patience, too. i love his pace. he'll go slow to save himself, but he always makes a stand, and is willing to go all out when the opportunity shows up. that's just how he fights now.

that said, i think he'll lose. broner looks like he could very well be the goods. we'll know for certain when he starts taking on guys like demarco, who are legit contenders, and more importantly are his size.

nice fight
              NE seal of approval, for sure.

Comment

I know what mine is but what's yours?

I'm fully expecting you to put all those points down on Broner too. Since DeMarco doesn't have the skills or a punchers chance to beat Broner. Same way I'm fully expecting Broner to sign the contract.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Demarco certainly doesn't have the skills. He has a punchers chance. Sure. I never said he didn't. Its boxing anything can happen. This is a discussion all theoretical I could be wrong. But I'm very confident I'm not. If ur not here to discuss then I guess ur just here to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                  Broner will out-box DeMarco ealry on, but in the second half of the fight Broner will get c@cky and Demarco will start to catch and hurt Broner.

Hate to say it, but Broner by suspect UD.

Any whoo... Antonio DeWARco!

Also when will DeMarco get a nickname?!
                  After he embarrases broner we should call him " The Fix" .

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Demarco certainly doesn't have the skills. He has a punchers chance. Sure. I never said he didn't. Its boxing anything can happen. This is a discussion all theoretical I could be wrong. But I'm very confident I'm not. If ur not here to discuss then I guess ur just here to troll.
                    i stopped reading there. Are you serious? you will be suprised to see he does got the skills. He wouldnt be wheres he's at now without them. He can adjust to any fighter style thats pretty skillful dont you say?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      He's more skilled than people give him credit for, he was timing and countering Linares in the late rounds. This is not going to be Broner/Escobedo 2, FAR from it.

Comment

Working...
                      X