No announcement yet.

Frank Bruno vs David Haye who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Bruno vs David Haye who wins?

I know Bruno had stamina issues but so does Haye.
    Prime for prime they are similar size wise.

Bruno could actually fight inside. He had a very underrated jab, in fact I recall his jab putting Lennox on queer St

His chin was noway near as bad as people made out.
    In fact he was stopped twice by Tyson, Lewis & Witherspoon on his feet after taking murderous shots. I've seen Tyson lift bigger guys off their feet with similar shots. I also recall Tyson saying Bruno hit him so hard it took him 3 rounds to shake off the cobwebs.

Bruno TKO 5
    The Bruno that was putting a beating on Lewis until he went for some ridiculous shot and got caught takes Haye out in 3.
    Haye beats Bruno
    38.64%
    Big bad Bruno knocks Haye sparkers
    61.36%

Does Haye have a "bad" toe?

Comment

Haha he'd have more than a bad toe when Bruno had finished with him.

No David Haye with a perfectly fine toe, 100% injury free!

Comment

Bruno...too big too strong. Tko

A very talented natural heavyweight against a very good cruiserweight

Comment

I dont know Haye has good flopping and running skills, could be a close fight

Comment

Haye would destroy him, mash his face up so bad his dad would not recognize him

Comment

I would pick Bruno by KO late

Comment

i think talent and skill wise they are very similair, haye is a bit faster, neither have iron chins, both can bang a bit, both have somewhat dodgy stamina. The difference between the two is that bruno did everything he possibly could with his abilities, while Haye seems determined to squander his (at least since moving to heavyweight) his heart just doesn't seem to be in it. Sure, he'd love a big pay day against vitali, but not enough to actually get out there and prove he deserves it by fighting a few contenders. But anyway in a a fight between the two I think i'd favor haye ... but wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way.
                Last edited by Daddy T; 02-21-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Bruno would KO Haye first time he landed anything of note, and it saddens me to say it because i wasnt a Bruno fan at all but i think the division is so poor now that a peak Bruno if he was around today would have a great chance of being Undisputed Champ of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                    I know Bruno had stamina issues but so does Haye.
                    Prime for prime they are similar size wise.

Bruno could actually fight inside. He had a very underrated jab, in fact I recall his jab putting Lennox on queer St

His chin was noway near as bad as people made out.
                    In fact he was stopped twice by Tyson, Lewis & Witherspoon on his feet after taking murderous shots. I've seen Tyson lift bigger guys off their feet with similar shots. I also recall Tyson saying Bruno hit him so hard it took him 3 rounds to shake off the cobwebs.

Bruno TKO 5
                    The Bruno that was putting a beating on Lewis until he went for some ridiculous shot and got caught takes Haye out in 3.

David Haye, too quick and too much power for Bruno. The problem with Bruno's chin was when he got hit, he didn't go down but lost all his senses and just drops his hands to be pounded on.

Haye took Wlad's best punches and was never troubled.

Comment

Working...
                    X