Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allan Green vs. Andre Ward: who will you be rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

green, ward is a cheating fraud, 6 headbuts and 4 elbows landed by him in his first fight yet he never got dqd because of him being the hometown fighter, a neutral fan knows ward should have been dqd around 3-4 times over. justice must be done

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      What does that have to do with the accusation that he's dirty? Who was beating up Kessler those first eight rounds, Jack Reiss?
      The "beating up" was being done by illegal tactics: hitting while holding and hitting off the break. Reiss was just smirking while this was happening.

The first cut was opened by a deliberate headbutt in the third round. Reiss just smiled.

Reiss was going over to Kessler's corner between rounds, admonishing him for nothing, trying to confuse and distract him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        The "beating up" was being done by illegal tactics: hitting while holding and hitting off the break. Reiss was just smirking while this was happening.

The first cut was opened by a deliberate headbutt in the third round. Reiss just smiled.

Reiss was going over to Kessler's corner between rounds, admonishing him for nothing, trying to confuse and distract him.
        You're delusional. The beating up was done with two fists. No one told Kessler to stand there and eat punches while doing little in return. If he'd put up a fight you might have a point. Instead, he wilted like a flower.

Comment

Allan Green aka Mangler has taken a lead in the poll!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
            Why was Andre Ward given the privelege of having all his fights in Oakland with his home referee?
            It won't matter anyway, Ward is going to stop Green regardless

Comment

Ward will win convincingly.

Comment

there is something about ward i dont like, cant put my finger but i dont like him, he seems fake with the whole soldier of god stuff...gimme a break

green on the other hand seems real to me and not some made up phony. and his power punching big mouth style is something ive always been a fan of. lets see if he can finally put his money where his mouth is and get a big win.

Comment

I'm not sure, I like Ward alot he's skilled and could be the breakout fighter of the tournament.

But if Green wins it opens up the tournament and makes this more interesting!

Comment

Rooting for the underdog in this one. It would be a bit of a shakeup if Green could knock off Ward. He's been inconsistent in his career even though he's got talent. If he won, it would really mark his arrival as a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_ray View Post
                      there is something about ward i dont like, cant put my finger but i dont like him, he seems fake with the whole soldier of god stuff...gimme a break

green on the other hand seems real to me and not some made up phony. and his power punching big mouth style is something ive always been a fan of. lets see if he can finally put his money where his mouth is and get a big win.
                      Because Ward brings up GOD he's phony? Because Green talks a big game but never backs it up he's real? Doesnt make much sense to me. The comic book perusing Green has an excuse after every loss or fight he doesnt look good in, I cant wait to hear his excuse for this loss on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                      X