No announcement yet.

Rooney and Messi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooney and Messi

Okay, this is the first time I am really following the tourney and I gotta ask, where are these big time names? These two have not shown up in their matchups today. Is it chemistry problems or nerves?

Messi played much better.

He had chances, but Nigeria's GK played well today.

Comment

Messi was class today, yeah he never scored, but he was in the game big time, had a good few chances, created chances, to say he never showed up is way of the mark.

Comment

It's only the 1st game, they will warm up towards the end. Messi was pretty good today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Messi was class today, yeah he never scored, but he was in the game big time, had a good few chances, created chances, to say he never showed up is way of the mark.
          This is true, he does have great ball skills but by the way you talk about him, I expected more.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            This is true, he does have great ball skills but by the way you talk about him, I expected more.
            Its only the first game of the tournement, long way to go, youll see the best of messi soon, i wouldent be surprised if he scored a hatrick in his next game.

Comment

Watch these, this is for his club team where he plays most of his games. It's a big difference between club and country.

He scored 47 goals in 53 games for Barcelona this season.

Comment

Messi is great

cotto is **** should retire

Comment

Originally posted by Third Degree MM View Post
                  Messi is great

cotto is **** should retire
                  Miguel has nothing to do with soccer. Take it to NSB.

Comment

Okay, this is the first time I am really following the tourney and I gotta ask, where are these big time names? These two have not shown up in their matchups today. Is it chemistry problems or nerves?
                    Remember this isn't NBA. Our Kobe's and Jordan's score maybe 200/300 goals in theior entire careers.

This is top level professional football on an international level. These guys don't even play together all that much.

Teams have usually gelled by about the third game.

The record for scoring in a tournament is 15 goals in 1958.

Comment

Working...
                    X