Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do YOU stand on the Valero's death?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do YOU stand on the Valero's death?

There are lots of comments on the tragedy some positive some negative....just wondering where BSN stands on the matter of Valero's death....and yes it was a tragedy.....at the end of the day regardless of the situation or circumstances......two young people are dead, kids were left orphans, families were scarred and although much less important an enormous talent in the boxing world was lost.....if that's not a tragedy I don't know what is.....but what's your take on Valero's final outcome?? Poll to come...did he deserve to die?
    Yes he did...and I hope he burns in hell for what he did!!!
    24.39%
    No he didn't...he was sick and needed help
    29.27%
    Yes he did but not by his own hand....DeathRow should have been his punishment
    14.63%
    No he didn't deserve to die...but he should of spent the rest of his life in jail!
    31.71%

**** this bum

Comment

its just a shame....

Comment

It's really just a tragedy. It's not my place to say what he deserved so I won't.

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
          **** this bum
          As a man.....yes fuk this bum....he was inept at being a human.....as a boxer....the man did have much talent....that is all now wasted....

"The saddest thing in life is wasted talent, and the choices that you make will shape your life forever" -A Bronx Tale

Comment

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
            It's really just a tragedy. It's not my place to say what he deserved so I won't.
            Just wondering where you stand on the issue is all......

Comment

Originally posted by ricdarula View Post
              as a man.....yes fuk this bum....he was inept at being a human.....as a boxer....the man did have much talent....that is all now wasted....

"the saddest thing in life is wasted talent, and the choices that you make will shape your life forever" -a bronx tale

i wish i had his talent, im so much of a better person in general,

he was a scum bag from what ive read from his family, old promoter, and even arum said how fuk up he was in a every day mannor, so he was really a waste of a life

Comment

what he had couldnt be cured. its best he ended it the way he did

Comment

He got what he deserved.

Comment

Here's a man who forced his wife to do drugs and if she refused he would kill her, her mother and his own kids.
                    His family had to keep quiet because they were under death threats all the time.

The guy was a monster and I'm glad hes dead

Comment

Working...
                    X