Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people making fun of Valeros death?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    You are a piece of ****. You are no better then Valero.
    thats way out of line...................cyberspace and real life are different

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      No offense but how would you feel about your dad if he beat your mother up first. A couple of weeks later he beats her up again and than murders her. Tell me, how would you feel? Would you really want your dad to be alive and well?
      Who the hell knows Wazaa. Fact is something is wrong with this dude.

Comment

Lefthook Tua is and will always be a piece of ****.
        Last edited by The Great Shark; 04-19-2010, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Jokes are going too far, but come on this guy was a horrendous person and people should not be feeling sorry for him. He can rot in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Their kids lost their mother and father in a matter of 2 days. Show some damn class scumbags.
            Yeah the Kids lost both their parents all because Valero is a murdering scumbag coward.

I feel sorry for the kids but he deserves no respect at all

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
              Lefthook Tua is and always be a piece of ****.
              i know.

tua is garbage.

Comment

Gotta agree wit my dude Ceilings on this one..

We don't know Valero's personal life..he was obviously troubled and needed help..too bad he couldn't get it in time..

RIP TO MR AND MRS EDWIN VALERO..

Side note..there's alot of HORRIBLE people in the world..but we can't judge..because we're full of sin ourselves..no matter how big or small sin is sin..so to all those hypocrites calling him names and praising his death..ur no better than him at the end..truth..

Comment

Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post

We don't know Valero's personal life..he was obviously troubled and needed help..too bad he couldn't get it in time..

Side note..there's alot of HORRIBLE people in the world..but we can't judge..because we're full of sin ourselves..no matter how big or small sin is sin..so to all those hypocrites calling him names and praising his death..ur no better than him at the end..truth..
                  Exactly man.

Comment

so we cant judge hitler,.....stalin......................idi amin............cause we dont know whats going thru their minds?????......................

Comment

Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post

i honestly can say that 99% of the people in this world that DON'T kill their wife is better than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X