Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something tells me the pbf/pac fight is gonna happen and this drama was just hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruining pac's image and making him look like Roger Clemens or Barry bonds is not a good way to hype up a fight.

Comment

I hope so...This is a huge fight.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
        Ruining pac's image and making him look like Roger Clemens or Barry bonds is not a good way to hype up a fight.
        for 40 - 70 MILLION dollars he'll probably get over it. especially when he passes all the drug tests

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          I hope so...This is a huge fight.
          It is a big fight. But it might be all hype. It could turn out to be a stinker. I dont necesarily think it will be a great fight. But for obvious reasons it is a fight that should be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Wupadupa View Post
            it keeps the fight in the newspapers and internet headlines every single day.

Bob Arum, floyd and de la hoya are evil evil evil genius marketers but they are doing this at the expense of pac's rep which they don't give a **** about of course.

Then pac will pass all the tests before the fight and this will become the highest grossing fight of all time, exceeding all expectations.
            its not called hype. it's called swiftboating. team mayweather is using character assassination so that they don't have to fight pac.

Comment

its possible. business at its finest

Comment

Working...
              X