Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How comes Maglinaggi and Urango losts to Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How comes Maglinaggi and Urango losts to Hatton?

I mean hatton is awful and has a glass chin, and yet Urango couldnt ko him and Paulie got outboxed, how comes?

The Hatton that fought Urango was not so shopworn.

Comment

you havent been watching boxing very long have you?

Comment

Ricky's boxing skills are very underrated. Urango couldn't match Ricky for skill, reason why he lost.
        And Ricky fought the perfect fight against Malignaggi, he out boxed the boxer, again using his underrated skills.

Comment

Hatton was at his peak when he fought Tszyu. He was past his best but still very good when he fought Urango. He had declined more by the time he fought Malig***gi, but he was still good enough to decisively beat him.

Hatton is very underrated these days. He was Ring Champion at light welterweight for four years - he deserves more respect and recognition than he's been getting since the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Pauli has no power, if he did then he could of beat Hatton who IMO was past it and has been since the Mayweather fight.

Urango... Hatton was doing well before the Mayweather fight and he has dominated the 140 div for a long time.

Comment

Maybe hatton should just fight at 140 title level then? i mean he only lost to Mayweather and Pac, and everyone loses to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                I mean hatton is awful and has a glass chin, and yet Urango couldnt ko him and Paulie got outboxed, how comes?
                and the funnny thing is they both have belts and hatton doesn't lol

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                  Hatton was at his peak when he fought Tszyu. He was past his best but still very good when he fought Urango. He had declined more by the time he fought Malig***gi, but he was still good enough to decisively beat him.

Hatton is very underrated these days. He was Ring Champion at light welterweight for four years - he deserves more respect and recognition than he's been getting since the Pacquiao fight.
                  i totally agree with this,he peaked against tsyzu and you can see that when watching his fights post that
                  warren built him up too slowly and the kostya win was his finest hour,his lifestyle also contributed too his fall from grace and the fact that his career had no longetivity

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    Maybe hatton should just fight at 140 title level then? i mean he only lost to Mayweather and Pac, and everyone loses to them?
                    Hatton will do one last fight and retire. The cracks started to become visible when he fought Collazo.

Comment

Working...
                    X