**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
      they are definitely playing better the past few games. kobe's efficiency ratings are off the charts.
      efficiency is kinda overrated sometimes but he's playing good.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        reenactment of kobe in colorado

Comment

• If Kobe stops pretending that he is 22 instead of 34 I really believe they can go deep in the playoffs.

Kobe thought it was 2000, not 2013. Thankfully he's starting to realize it and now maybe they can go on a serious run to try to get that 8th seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            No one can stop this team in a 7 game series.

Based off of todays win ???

Did you forget D'Antoni's the coach ???

Comment

• do you guys think playing slow halfcourt offense now is because dantoni changed the plan?

or the lakers players doing it on purpose?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Based off of todays win ???

Did you forget D'Antoni's the coach ???
                they've been playing slowball, halfcourt O the past 3 games or so.

you think dantoni changed OR the players said screw this and slowed it down on their own?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  efficiency is kinda overrated sometimes but he's playing good.
                  i guess so.. but it does sound a bit convincing

"Based on NBA legend Larry Bird’s measure of total productivity (points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks minus missed shots, missed free throws and turnovers), Bryant checked in at a whopping 35 on the Bird scale. That’s 10.8 “Bird points” better than his average for the season."

Comment

• I like the idea Kobe is playing like a veteran the last couple games. The team obviously does better when he gets assists and is not taking 30 shots. Kobes shot selection and field goal% is alot better too. Who ever made this happen(D'Antoni?) deserves alot of credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                      If Kobe stops pretending that he is 22 instead of 34 I really believe they can go deep in the playoffs.

Kobe thought it was 2000, not 2013. Thankfully he's starting to realize it and now maybe they can go on a serious run to try to get that 8th seed.
                      spoken like someone who hasn't been watching lakers games.

lakers had many problems. kobe was at the bottom of that list.

Comment

Working...
                      X