Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto beats Pacquiao and Mayweather withouth controversy, is he #1 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cotto beats Pacquiao and Mayweather withouth controversy, is he #1 p4p?

I would say you'd have to put him there.

I'd like to see him move up in weight, Cotto is bigger than Floyd and Pacquiao

Comment

I think he is P4P #1 if he beats Pacquiao, not for beating Pacquiao alone, but because his body of work and the recent loss of JMM, plus him beating Pacquiao.

If Cotto beats Pacquiao he should be #1, but since the Ring Mag, are a bunch of bias SOBs, they will place Floyd at #1 and they will take Cotto out of the list.

I mean, if they dropped him from 7 to 9 for beating Clottey, imagine if he beats Pacquaio
      Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 09-22-2009, 11:08 AM.

Comment

if he do that he will be not only number 1 P4P,he will be also ATG!

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
          I'd like to see him move up in weight, Cotto is bigger than Floyd and Pacquiao
          He doesnt need to to be p4p number 1!!!!!!!!

Comment

beating #1 and #2 p4p? yep he gotta be #1 then fosho.

Comment

No now ****ing way. However the sa dthing about it all is that if Pacquiao loses Mayweather will be number one. When infact it should be JMM or Hopkins since Mayweather didn't do anythign to leapfrog those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                No now ****ing way. However the sa dthing about it all is that if Pacquiao loses Mayweather will be number one. When infact it should be JMM or Hopkins since Mayweather didn't do anythign to leapfrog those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                  Do you think Mayweather beating Marquez is enough to make him number 2? Face it Cotto will not become number one if he beats a tiny man he should beat anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post

You sure are a idiot!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X