Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Recommend some iPhone & iPod Touch apps and games

I'll start with a little list of some good one I have:

Apple Remote: Controls iTunes through WiFi

Simplify Media 2: Allows iTunes music libraries to be shared from up to 30 friends computers.

IM+: Instant Messaging app for all major IM services including Skype.

AroundMe:

Zenonia, Zelda like RPG:

Breakbeat my buddy I just bought an ipod touch and I need to learn how to use this thing. Apps I need app help where and what do I get?????? How do I jailbreak and should I? And what does it do?

Comment

Why anybody would buy an ipod touch is beyond me, when you can buy an iphone.

Comment

Ipod touch for me was £130 one off.

Iphone was something like an 18 month contract £35 a month.

Comment

Ipod touch are cool, I never liked the Iphone.

Just the ipod.

I got a used one, 16gb for like 200. Sweet deal. Unfortunately I broke the **** and now I stick to my nano.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            thats what im sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
              Breakbeat my buddy I just bought an ipod touch and I need to learn how to use this thing. Apps I need app help where and what do I get?????? How do I jailbreak and should I? And what does it do?

Haha, you want my help?

Anyway the best way to learn about the thing is to just use it, they are not that complicated. You need a iTunes account to download apps using iTunes. I don't know anything about jailbreaking it I'm afraid.

Comment

Sorry two different things. Ipod touch is the best mp3 player you can buy. The iphone is not the best phone you can buy and it has its limitations. I would hate to have an iphone as my phone.

Comment

Some people can't afford the contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
                    Sorry two different things. Ipod touch is the best mp3 player you can buy. The iphone is not the best phone you can buy and it has its limitations. I would hate to have an iphone as my phone.
                    rogelio, im confident that you'd like the iPhone if you were to actually OWN one

trust me

Comment

Working...
                    X