Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG has "no skills doe" yet he's consistently among the top 3 on compubox plus/minus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im one of gggs staunchest critics...even i dont dispute the guy has skills...it was never about his skills...its about his comp level and him ducking ward to chase a kid with 0 wins against MWs...him talking the stuff he did(and the stuff sanchez still talks) and then bringing up a WW

this idea that people really want to bash his skills is really just a false narrative his apologists created(yes im aware people on boards do actually bash his skills...but they probably wouldnt at all if he had done things differently)

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Punches Landed/Thrown
      Jacobs = 231/615
      Brook = 133/301
      Wade = 54/133
      Lemieux = 280/549
      Murray = 292/816

Total = 990/2414 (41%)

Opponents Landed/Thrown
      Jacobs = 175/541
      Brook = 85/261
      Wade = 22/75
      Lemieux = 89/335
      Murray = 131/469

Total = 502/1681 (29.8%)

41-29.8 = +11.2

Edit.....

Canelo

Punches Landed/Thrown
      Chavez = 228/604
      Smith = 157/422
      Khan = 64/170
      Cotto = 155/484
      Kirkland = 87/150

Total = 691/1830 (37.7%)

Opponents Landed/Thrown
      Chavez = 71/302
      Smith = 115/403
      Khan = 48/166
      Cotto = 129/629
      Kirkland = 42/197

Total = = 405/1697 (23.8%)

37.7-23.8 = +13.9
      Cheers, bud, you saved me a little legwork. Incidentally, was there no stats for Wade, or did you miss him for some other reason? Anyways...

Ratio landed/opponents landed

GGG 990/505 = 1.96 (over 38 rounds)

Canelo 691/405 = 1.71 (over 42 rounds)

Golovkin landed an average of 26.1 times a round and got tagged 13.3 times a round.

Canelo landed an average of 16.5 per round and got tagged an average of 9.6 times.

Someone else can argue all the bull**** about who had the better opposition - I ain't in the mood.

Comment

Oh Loma, you so good.

Comment

Opposition is a major factor with the +/- lol... nice try though. GGG has a resume of mostly bums and his best opponent was B class at best.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            if 160 was easy why don't lara and trout move up to get a title?

Kid Chocolate, Lemiuex, Charlo would beat the brakes off of lara and trout.
            More excuses and opinions

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              Badou Jack got koed called by a bum in derrick edwards. Lara got dropped twice by a d level fighter in angulo. Degale lost 4-5 rds against medina a guy who got koed by yory boy campus a 50 year old veteran. LOLLLL. Jacobs got dropped by a flash knockdown and then stopped him easily.

So easy owning you.
              You didn't own anything...mora knocked him down, ALL the golovkin fans were screaming about how he would stop him and how he was an 8-1 underdog, yet he took him the distance, and thus further proved that golovkin is a myth....btw, moras kd was more legit than gaylovekin lol ... You don't even own what you buy, imbecile

Comment

Ain't got no shoulder roll doe

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I thought Compubox was irrelevant?

He doesn't get hit often because when he hits most of the jokers he fights they go into survival mode.

Anyone with a working eye can see his defense isn't good.
                  Yet when he fought the 2 biggest punchers at middleweight they did next to nothing against him. Jacobs landed a handful or 2 of big shots and Lemeuiex even less than that.

What that tells me is when he faces a big puncher he changes his style to more cautious and less of a face first destroyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    You didn't own anything...mora knocked him down, ALL the golovkin fans were screaming about how he would stop him and how he was an 8-1 underdog, yet he took him the distance, and thus further proved that golovkin is a myth....btw, moras kd was more legit than gaylovekin lol ... You don't even own what you buy, imbecile
                    A guy went the distance so GGG is a myth.. Lol, you fking ******s make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      A guy went the distance so GGG is a myth.. Lol, you fking ******s make me laugh.
                      Well I'm glad...when he loses to canelo, I'll be sure to remind you how great canelo is

Comment

Working...
                      X