Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 judges- ESPN(pbc partners)-Boxingscene all score it for GGG!! And U still hear robbery ...ridiculous!!

Comment

• GGG won a close decision. Not only was Danny the bigger man in the ring tonight but he got knocked down. Who the hell knows how much Jacobs weighed tonight but he definitely looked like the bigger man in the ring than GGG. Jacobs has no one to blame but himself,why come in the ring as the bigger man when you don't impose your will on the opponent? It was an interesting fight but the judges got it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
        I dunno what you mean tbh. I think GGG won, I'm not trolling or trying to be funny.... I gave my honest-to-goodness post fight thoughts

Wahh wahhh lmao
        Yes, of course you did

Quote me crying. Or copping pleas like you are

Comment

• Jacobs came in around 185 (LHW),

Jacobs and I no heavy and held and tied up enough to survive.

But by round 12 his eye wasn't almost closed.

GGG won a clear fight.

If they rematch, K2 needs to demand a weight penalty. Jacobs hiding his weight was on purpose to hide how big he was.

Good fight from two elite fighters. Whose next.

Comment

• Originally posted by -EX- View Post
            Lmao that GIF is classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              I honestly think GGG was sandbagging.

1. He needs that canelo fight.

2. he was spoken to. HUUUUUUUUUGE i mean HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE money went into the fight not going the distance. I'm a handicapper, let me tell you it's in the millions at my books. the books cleared it all.
              So he sand bags a fight to make HUUUUUUUUGE money....meanwhile knocking all the luster off the Canelo fight.

That is stupid.....even for your daffy ass.

Alvarez really has him by the balls now

He should have taken that 15 million because that offer is no longer on the table.

Comment

• Golovkin--and I'm a fan--got beat. Not as badly beat as Ward did, but still, he lost. In Ward's case, the judges were in the bag (I think it was Mayweather's work), but here I think the big money boys had to keep a potential big fight alive. The good thing here is that Alvarez will brave up after this fight and actually sign to fight GGG.
                Last edited by licketysplityu; 03-19-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  You think GGG beats Badou Jack??

I sure don't.
                  I'm not high on Badou's chin, and don't feel he's as talented as Danny Jacobs...

I think everyone is overreacting cuz Danny did so well and GGG looked like he was fighting with his feet in mud and didn't show no urgency tonight...

Comment

• horrible advice by Jacobs corner. telling him to stick and move when he had the most success at close range in the pocket.

even with that Jacobs won 9-3 or 8-4 at best.

Comment

• I honestly thought GGG would of quickly destroyed Jacobs. This is a robbery for 2 reasons, GGG was a 7-1 favorite. If Jacobs had won, Las Vegas would be in a recession lol. Plus the proposed fight with Canelo would been dashed to pieces. Politics again.

Comment

Working...
                      X