Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Whats your top 5 homie?
    Brook
    Bradley
    Thurman
    Porter
    Pacquiao

Spence is #6 and only moves up beating a top 5 on my list. Pacquiao is just begging to move down as soon as he loses to anyone again. Brook and Bradley go nowhere until they lose AT WW - Bradley needs to lose to someone other than Pacquiao who is on his way out and soon to be irrelevant. Porter has only two losses, one to a top 3 fighter in the division. If he loses to Berto I'll drop him out of the top 5, if he wins, he stays.

Comment

1. Thurman
      2. Pac
      3. Brook
      4. Bradley
      5. Porter/Garcia/Spence?
      sounds about right though spence shouldnt be level with porter or garcia, kids not beaten anyone better than dustbin man level as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Brook
        Bradley
        Thurman
        Porter
        Pacquiao

Spence is #6 and only moves up beating a top 5 on my list. Pacquiao is just begging to move down as soon as he loses to anyone again. Brook and Bradley go nowhere until they lose AT WW - Bradley needs to lose to someone other than Pacquiao who is on his way out and soon to be irrelevant. Porter has only two losses, one to a top 3 fighter in the division. If he loses to Berto I'll drop him out of the top 5, if he wins, he stays.

Bradley over Thurman is laughable. And Garcia has done more than Spence, even at WW. Id also pick him to beat Shawn P and Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          sounds about right though spence shouldnt be level with porter or garcia, kids not beaten anyone better than dustbin man level as of yet.
          I agree on that, just threw him there cause I know some are really high on him.

Comment

Bradley over Thurman is laughable. And Garcia has done more than Spence, even at WW. Id also pick him to beat Shawn P and Bradley.
            i don't get the bradley love fest either....

1) Thurman
            2) Manny
            3) Brook
            4) Garcia
            5) Porter

Comment

Pacquiao
              Thurman
              Brook
              Spence
              Bradley
              Garcia
              Porter
              Khan
              Vargas

Comment

Most overrated division in the sport has been for quite some time

Comment

1. Pac
                  2. Thurman
                  3. Brook
                  4. Bradley
                  5. Spence

Porter next and Garcia has never been top 5 at 147.

Comment

Working...
                  X