Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Exactly!!!

And that's what the piece said.

I noticed it also said that Democrats just 'digging in' and refusing to admit any fault or even engage in adult debate is hurting their case. We see those 'digging in' antics here from the liberals, so you know he's on to something.
    They basically proclaimed loudly at the beginning of Trump's term that they would simply resist the president at every turn. Resist just for the sake of resisting. Grown adults doing this. This is not "fighting back against repression", this is the equivalent of grown adults crying and throwing temper tantrums because they lost. The fact that people can watch this happen and still support any of these people is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
      They basically proclaimed loudly at the beginning of Trump's term that they would simply resist the president at every turn. Resist just for the sake of resisting. Grown adults doing this. This is not "fighting back against repression", this is the equivalent of grown adults crying and throwing temper tantrums because they lost. The fact that people can watch this happen and still support any of these people is nuts.
      More truth.

Trump even said to Pelosi the other day that if this nonsense continues on their end that the US will literally have one-party rule for quite some time.

The Democrats will be reduced to a permanent minority party, powerful on the coats, but out of power almost everywhere else in the US.

These antics are turning off independents and working class Americans, the very folks Team D is trying desperately to court right now.

Comment

They should also try to cut out the identity politics, that turns off a lot of people, even some minorities too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          More truth.

Trump even said to Pelosi the other day that if this nonsense continues on their end that the US will literally have one-party rule for quite some time.

The Democrats will be reduced to a permanent minority party, powerful on the coats, but out of power almost everywhere else in the US.

These antics are turning off independents and working class Americans, the very folks Team D is trying desperately to court right now.

I had to call back home and ask some of my black friends what they think about the whole situation after constantly seeing this nonsense. Only one of them said that they still support Democrats and everyone else is for Trump, even the ones who usually vote Democrat. Sad that they purposely try to present another picture in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
            I had to call back home and ask some of my black friends what they think about the whole situation after constantly seeing this nonsense.
            If Trump makes inroads with the black voting bloc, Team D is in even more huge trouble.

Trump is trying to help the inner cities, as opposed to Team D who have only shown interest in those areas at election time for the votes they can harvest from them.

School choice can be a huge boon for parents and students in the inner cities, where Team D has forced them to attend sub-par schools for decades upon decades.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              You must have missed the part in last night's address when Trump said Pharma is going to have to make prescription drugs affordable. He will bring that in line...it's been what 41 days?
              Republicans just voted against a bill (that Bernie introduced) to allow us to import drugs from Canada. Sad part is some democrats like Cory Booker voted against it. He's on the drug companies payroll and this fool wants to run for President in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                Republicans just voted against a bill (that Bernie introduced) to allow us to import drugs from Canada. Sad part is some democrats like Cory Booker voted against it. He's on the drug companies payroll and this fool wants to run for President in 2020.

One of which was Democratic Senator Maria Cantwell who received between 2011 and 2016 $59,750 from pharmaceutical companies.

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2017...gs-from-canada

Give Trump some time to drain the swamp...that will include not only Democrats but Republicans also who've been leaching off the system forever.

BTW...as many Republicans supported the bill as there were Democrats opposing it (13).
                Last edited by jaded; 03-02-2017, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  Yeah,,, That was total BS on everyone that voted no..

No one credible reason against it, except for they get money from pharma companies.

And i was a cory booker fan a few years ago, but dude totally let me down (common occurrence for democrats i have liked)

Everyone that voted NO should be voted out, thats damn near treason to reject this bill just because of campaign contributions,,,

Comment

Anyone know how many of those D Senators who were paid off are up for re-election in 2018?

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      And this is what you call real news ???

That lil charade of humanity performed by Trump last night will not go very far.

We all know how classless and tasteless of a human being he is.

If apologies are needed let's start with his....
                      Lol, typical libtard...... look at all the democratically controlled major cities.... high crime, blown budgets, high poverty rates, low educational standards, and high unemployment. Why don't you apologize for continuously voting for failure?

Comment

Working...
                      X