Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lately whenever I woke up early in the morning I got a bleeding nose.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lately whenever I woke up early in the morning I got a bleeding nose.

This has been in the last week and a half. Whenever I wake up, I got a huge headache and would left the bed with a bleeding nose, like a lot of blood, just enough to cover some area of my cheek.

I already went to the doctors a week ago and had come to a conclusion that it was just stress, and I should relax more. Hell, I am relaxed, but It's making me nervous if this is something else or worse.

I am having an appointment tomorrow to have me re-examined once more.

This weirdly happens to me every so often.

I'm convinced it's due to a lack of fresh air. I usually get it in stuffy rooms.

Comment

Used to happen to me when I was a kid, cause was malnutrition if I remember correctly. Try eating better, it might help.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        This has been in the last week and a half. Whenever I wake up, I got a huge headache and would left the bed with a bleeding nose, like a lot of blood, just enough to cover some area of my cheek.

I already went to the doctors a week ago and had come to a conclusion that it was just stress, and I should relax more. Hell, I am relaxed, but It's making me nervous if this is something else or worse.

I am having an appointment tomorrow to have me re-examined once more.
        Could be sinus related. Keep going to the Dr . Until they figure it out

Comment

Could be so many things. I once got one after using a lot powerful cleaning products trying to remove a moldy smell from something. I also had one from using a prescription nasal spray long term for allergies. I stopped and fortunately my allergies went away and didn't need them. Sometime you don't realizing you are breathing something that is causing it. It could be something in your walls where you live like mold. Best to see a Dr.

Comment

This happens to me sometimes too. I feel a pressure in my head and boom nose bleed.

I'm probably dying. Do you drink or smoke cigarettes?

Comment

My best medical advice is...if its happening when you wake early in the morning...sleep in til lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                This happens to me sometimes too. I feel a pressure in my head and boom nose bleed.

I'm probably dying. Do you drink or smoke cigarettes?
                I do neither. It was just sudden. The headache doesnt go aaay till a minute or two.

Comment

Working...
                X