No announcement yet.

LOL female boxing reporter with huge Boobs interviewing GGG and Chocolatito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    lol getting desperate with your hate these days, resorting to comments like that
    I'd say that about any man.

Comment

no name or link to her ****hub page

/thread fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        All the jealous Lil Ginas coming in insulting the woman now. Classic faggotry.
        Yeah, you can tell they have no girlfriends. They are insulting this latina woman for no reason. Sounding like catty females envious of her body. they sound like either gay or never had women in their life

Comment

Chocolatito gave 6 obvious stares, 97K was wondering when he was going to get interviewed by a guy with a big bulge in his crotch.

Comment

I thought Roman didn't stare too much. He had a couple nice glimpses, but nothing creepy. I think once or twice I noticed him looking at the f#cking ceiling randomly or something high up to perhaps avoid those big ass ******* in his view tempting him doe.

Its amazing how much boobs can get your attention. I always expected I'd become bored or just seen it all with womens bodies, but I'm still checking out boobs, asses & now all those camel toes this eras chicks have embraced (literally against their shorts & yoga pants).

Comment

Right uniform, wrong helmut.

Comment

lol the Guzzling Gonad Girls here talking **** about the reporter. Fucking fags.

"Ewwww girls with big boobs are icky! Do not want!!" - typical Guzzling Gonad Girl

Comment

Working...
                X