Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you rate Lebron higher than Pippen in your own ATG list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you rate Lebron higher than Pippen in your own ATG list?

Lebron has 3 MVPs, 1 ring (as an alpha dog) to go along with superstar status career averages

Pippen has 6 rings (as a sidekick) & being one of the best defensive players in history

so who's your take?

Yes. To me, LeBron is already the second best SF in the ATG list behind Larry Bird.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
      Lebron has 3 MVPs, 1 ring (as an alpha dog) to go along with superstar status career averages

Pippen has 6 rings (as a sidekick) & being one of the best defensive players in history

so who's your take?
      lebron is ahead of pippen in my list..

Comment

For me i had Pip ahead by 2 notches

Lebron's career not yet over, he could be up there with the legends in the future

let's see if his durability lasts long

Comment

lebrawn is easily ahead of pippen, come on now.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post

so who's your take?
            Yes. Lebron has already surpassed Pippen.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Yes. To me, LeBron is already the second best SF in the ATG list behind Larry Bird.
              RIP Dr. J.

Comment

Pippen has the rings.....

LeBron has more talent. At the end of the day when LJ retires hell be the greatest SF ever.

Comment

The potential is there but his career ain't over yet. He has the physical tools to be a top 10 ATG but that'll depend on his longevity and accomplishments.

If I was starting a team, I'd choose LeBron over Scottie so I guess you could say he's past him on the atg list but a lot of my reasoning depends on how his career turns out.

Comment

And stop overrating Pippen. I dont remember him being held up that high by his peers. No one ever looked at him as a Top 5 player.

LeBron is the hands down best player in the league today. A title Pippen never could claim.

Comment

Working...
                    X