Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins and Jean Pascal going at it on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like both fighters but Pascal needs to be quiet, Hopkins schooled him on his home turf in the rematch, why the hell would Pascal call him a pussy is beyond me.

Comment

Pascal is right though, Hopkins should take the test.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I like both fighters but Pascal needs to be quiet, Hopkins schooled him on his home turf in the rematch, why the hell would Pascal call him a pussy is beyond me.
        Pascal is angry cause Hopkins is trying to steal his opponent. I would be mad too

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
          Pascal is angry cause Hopkins is trying to steal his opponent. I would be mad too
          Also pascal is smarter than many guys think, by having a big mouth he knows he will get big fights ($$$) in the future. Dawson wants his revenge and I would not be surprised to see Hopkins wanting a third fight. Business wise, I think he's making a good job at pissing off the other fighters.

Comment

LMAO!

Both would be above average NSB posters.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              LMAO!

Both would be above average NSB posters.
              but then both would be labeled racist and accused of writing for FightHype lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                but then both would be labeled racist and accused of writing for FightHype lol
                Haha. Oh yeah. I wonder if banstick would give them a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                  Pascal knows more than anybody else that Cloud signed to fight him. He can't pull out without getting sued. For you to get mad at a tweet is very childish and insecure.

Comment

somebody want to show me the ins and outs of twitter? i think i want in....to at least be able to read the conversations like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      I disagree seems more like someone who is safely behind a keyboard and not in front of Bernard saying it.
                      He's already said some of this to Hopkins's face though. Saying it again, when you got embarrassed twice? That's a guy who doesn't give a f***.

Comment

Working...
                      X