Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pascal vs Hopkins the Biggest Fight Saturday, But What's the Best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pascal vs Hopkins the Biggest Fight Saturday, But What's the Best?

Jean Pascal vs Bernard Hopkins II: Obviously it's the biggest, most important fight, and the Bell Centre will rock. But the best? I saw someone recently say their first fight was "One of the best fights I ever saw!" Then I wondered if that person had seen more or less than three fights ever.

Chad Dawson vs Adrian Diaconu: And this is also happening at the Bell Centre!

Juergen Braehmer vs Nathan Cleverly: I think little of Braehmer, but he can punch, and Cleverly has gone a bit too cowboy in the past. Fighting like he did against Karo Murat would be unwise, and this could be great fun.

James DeGale vs George Groves: Well, no shock to the regulars here, but this is my choice. This is a killer fight.

Denis Lebedev vs Roy Jones Jr: And this is also happening on Saturday!
    Last edited by PureBoxingCEO; 05-17-2011, 12:05 PM.

I pick Degale-Groves to steal the show on Saturday, and of course Degale winning by KO!

Comment

Cleverly vs. Braemer is a very interesting fight.

This and Hopkin-Pascal are the two best.

However, the others (DeGale-Groves, Jones-Lebedev, and Dawson-Diaconu) are very easy to predict.

Comment

Between DeGale and Groves, they have 22 pro fights together. They should have waited at least until they have 20 pro fights, at least 15 if they were that desperate. 10!? Let them grow.

Jones-Lebedev, Jones is my #1 favorite fighter of all time but that fight makes me concerned more than excited.

Dawson-Diaconu is a very competitive fight on paper and it's a fight that should have happened before but Diaconu pulled out. I'm glad it's happening now. They have 3 losses together, all 3 coming from one man.

Hopkins-Pascal is the best fight on Saturday.

Comment

James Degale vs. George Groves.

Comment

pascal-hopkins

i dont understand all the hype around groves-degale and i have followed both careers. though its a good thing that people are excited.

Comment

I'm praying Roy Jones wins then retires. Time to ride off into the sunset Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                Between DeGale and Groves, they have 22 pro fights together. They should have waited at least until they have 20 pro fights, at least 15 if they were that desperate. 10!? Let them grow.

Jones-Lebedev, Jones is my #1 favorite fighter of all time but that fight makes me concerned more than excited.

Dawson-Diaconu is a very competitive fight on paper and it's a fight that should have happened before but Diaconu pulled out. I'm glad it's happening now. They have 3 losses together, all 3 coming from one man.

Hopkins-Pascal is the best fight on Saturday.
                Why wait ?If the fight can happen right now , make it happen. They'll be better fighters at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I'm praying Roy Jones wins then retires. Time to ride off into the sunset Roy.
                  Not gonna happen with this Russian monster. Roy is getting ko'd for good this time.

Comment

Well if U think about it if B-Hop wins saturday,that's a history making & career milestone win.It would be completely legit.So therefore watching Hopkins try to make history is the best fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X