Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was There Any Doubt Internet Warriors Would Call Fake On Bin Ladens Death?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom!
    I've never denied that.

Nor have I denied the crimes against humanity committed against the Palestinians. Gaza is a lot like the Warsaw Ghetto - it's a huge prison, the people cannot leave and no one can get in, there is severe poverty and a lack of medicine. The Palestinians only "crime" is NOT being part of the so-called "chosen" race. The Israelis killed 1300 Gaza residents including hundreds of women and children in late 2009.
    Yea ok....

Comment

The entire universe is a conspiracy.

Whatever happens, it's a conspiracy.

Comment

Thing is when che Guevara was most wanted and he was killed in Bolivia they published the pics.

People want the same.

Comment

The whole burying him at seas thing is a little fishy.. I still don't see no conspriacy involved.

Comment

Obviously this is part of the NWO's plan.

Comment

Let's all be brained washed by the government and media that Laden has been officially killed! Laden was killed along time ago. Laden often released videos declaring terrorist attacks and threats to the world. Why all of a sudden would he have stopped? I can't believe until I see some actual legitimate photos of Bin Laden killed.

Reviewing the whole scenario, I'm a little skeptical to believe Bin Laden has suddenly been killed.

Laden was killed in tora bora (I believe)

At the end of the day, you believe what you want to believe. Just don't buy into the media to much, they are amazing at diluting the masses way of thinking.

Photos and death certificate or GTFO out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                All these conspiracies are ridiculous. When the official pictures are released of the body, some people still won't believe it.

I don't understand what the fuss is about Bin Laden anyway. Because surely 9/11 was fake and George Bush was behind it all?????????
                You're right there. Things aren't going to change much despite Laden now officially being dead.

In my eyes, the war of terror can never be defeated, there will always be terror organizations out there.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                  Thing is when che Guevara was most wanted and he was killed in Bolivia they published the pics.

People want the same.

America is a little more civilized.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Anybody jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon is dumber then anyone believe the govt.

All Conspiracy theorist do is deny things. They dont contribute anything. Their main weapon are the words "no it didnt happen".
                    Quoted for mothafuckin truth.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      No offense, but you're not in ANY position to be questioning what anyone else thinks/believes.

Yet again, you come into a thread, on some bullshit, and try to pass it off as fact.

Newsflash, racist... just because YOU believe it, doesn't make it the case.
                      damn............

Comment

Working...
                      X