**Official Shameless season 8 thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    "7 ****ing dollars, Frank?"

When Frank had his spiritual awakening and they played that music in the background I cracked up

This season been pretty funny so far.

Kev's breast cancer

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      When Frank had his spiritual awakening and they played that music in the background I cracked up

This season been pretty funny so far.

Kev's breast cancer
      Frank and Kev have been cracking me up too

When they told Kev the lump was benign and he was like "OH JESUS WHY"

Comment

Frank and Kev have been cracking me up too

When they told Kev the lump was benign and he was like "OH JESUS WHY"
        BTW fiona and Veronica are bad bytches obviously but Svetlana could get it too

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          BTW fiona and Veronica are bad bytches obviously but Svetlana could get it too
          Oh hell yeah. Svetlana is ****ing hot :wank: I love her attitude too.

Comment

Man i ****ing hate Debbie. Wow
            You hate Debbie? She has been the only character this season being true to the concept of the show.

She's the most shameless character so far this season. Although Lip has done some messed up things as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              You hate Debbie? She has been the only character this season being true to the concept of the show.

She's the most shameless character so far this season. Although Lip has done some messed up things as well.
              The way she played Neil is gross.

I say 'hate' in a good way. You're right she is the only character that's true to the concept of the show, which is why I love this show

Comment

The way she played Neil is gross.

I say 'hate' in a good way. You're right she is the only character that's true to the concept of the show, which is why I love this show
                Neil had it coming. He can't expect Debbie to be giving him sponge baths with no happy endings afterward lol.

The season has been pretty good so far. I kind of like the new Frank or should I say, Francis.

I'm going to finish Episode 3 tonight. Had to stop watching because my GF fell asleep and she likes to watch them with me.

Comment

Neil had it coming. He can't expect Debbie to be giving him sponge baths with no happy endings afterward lol.

The season has been pretty good so far. I kind of like the new Frank or should I say, Francis.

I'm going to finish Episode 3 tonight. Had to stop watching because my GF fell asleep and she likes to watch them with me.
                  Yup this season has been pretty damn good. I hate having to wait until next Sunday to see the next episode

Comment

Yup this season has been pretty damn good. I hate having to wait until next Sunday to see the next episode
                    Going back to Debbie, did she just abandon her baby with the grandmother?

That would be a pretty messed up thing to do.

Comment

Going back to Debbie, did she just abandon her baby with the grandmother?

That would be a pretty messed up thing to do.
                      Yup I think she did. Dammit Debbie

Comment

Working...
                      X