No announcement yet.

Is Mikey ducking Robert Easter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mikey ducking Robert Easter?

The Garcias always mention linares and Flanagan but never Easter. Then at 9:30 on this vid Robert says Easter is a nobody.

https://youtu.be/7t41GcJnI2Y

Is the linares fight really so much bigger than easter?

I was wondering why no one was bringing up Easter's name. I don't think they're ducking, Linares and Loma are just bigger fights. And if Mikey is willing to fight Bud I don't think he's ducking Easter.

It would make a good storyline.

Little Bro Easter trying to avenge AB's defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      I was wondering why no one was bringing up Easter's name. I don't think they're ducking, Linares and Loma are just bigger fights. And if Mikey is willing to fight Bud I don't think he's ducking Easter.

It would make a good storyline.

Little Bro Easter trying to avenge AB's defeat
      He's also a champion and such an easy fight to make. Earlier in the video Robert says they need to wait to fight crawford so it can be a ppv

Comment

I want Mikey and Linares next. I am excited about that.

Easter has the IBF strap?

Comment

Damn you jacked my thread video.

And no, he's right about Easter, he's not even known in his hometown. Plus with news coming out about how badly they were treated by that camp and promoter, I doubt they'll want to fight anyone from Broner's team for a while.

Comment

I think it's the opposite. Easter wants none of Mickey.
            He'd rather fight meaningless mandatories.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              Damn you jacked my thread video.

And no, he's right about Easter, he's not even known in his hometown. Plus with news coming out about how badly they were treated by that camp and promoter, I doubt they'll want to fight anyone from Broner's team for a while.
              He is known I'm pretty sure I remember lots of people being there. Maybe not 20k but still quite a bit. Plus broners camp don't control whatever Robert was complaining about. He always has something to bltch about
              Originally posted by genrick View Post
              I think it's the opposite. Easter wants none of Mickey.
              He'd rather fight meaningless mandatories.
              He just fought his mandatory. EAster has already said he want some revenge. So that's a lie

Comment

Mikey ducking Easter hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  The Garcias always mention linares and Flanagan but never Easter. Then at 9:30 on this vid Robert says Easter is a nobody.

https://youtu.be/7t41GcJnI2Y

Is the linares fight really so much bigger than easter?
                  I have noticed the same thing. Garcia now carries some weight so the fight should be make-able. I know showtime would be game with it.

Boxing is so effd-up these days. Nothing makes sense. We got dudes all calling out guys in other promotional/Network outfits instead of their own. In house fights are easier to make. Oscar probably will never do business with Al Haymon so Linares is out of the question. Bob Arum might possibly make a deal, but not offer Mikey a purse he would be happy with. If Mikey can beat Easter, then he has two belts. That kinda will force anyone near his weight class that he is the go to guy.

In a perfect world we all want to see everyone fight everyone. The reality though is lets at least first try for something more doable, then work from there.

Comment

Boxers might duck another boxer who is better than they are. They don't duck boxers they can beat. In my opinion Mikey is better than Easter and would beat him. I don't believe Mikey is ducking Easter.

Comment

Working...
                    X