No announcement yet.

Price vs. Hammer added to Eubank Jr undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price vs. Hammer added to Eubank Jr undercard

So what do you think? Decent enough card to buy it?

Comment

No ones paying for this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
        No ones paying for this ****.
        You can't afford £12.95?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You can't afford £12.95?
          LOL

For that money I can buy 2 big mac meals. Not 1 but 2 and have change let over for some chewing gum.

Comment

Hammer retired against Fury...

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
              LOL

For that money I can buy 2 big mac meals. Not 1 but 2 and have change let over for some chewing gum.

Cheers! That's money well spent and not falling into Eubank's shenanigans...

Comment

Hammer just beat Teper and I'm guessing he'll beat Price as well

Comment

So what do you think? Decent enough card to buy it?
                  I'm sure I read the undercard is on ITV4, which is a free channel in the UK. You only pay to watch the actual Eubank Jr fight. I can see ratings for the undercard being decent but honestly can't see many buying the Eubank Jr fight.

A poll on The Mirror newspaper web site asking if people would pay £12.95 to see Eubank Jr vs Quinlan had: Yes - 11% and No - 89%.

If they showed the whole card including the Eubank Jr fight on ITV for free, the ratings would be massive and get Eubank Jr a lot of exposure but they have gone for the money instead and sadly this will flop big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                    I'm sure I read the undercard is on ITV4, which is a free channel in the UK. You only pay to watch the actual Eubank Jr fight. I can see ratings for the undercard being decent but honestly can't see many buying the Eubank Jr fight.

A poll on The Mirror newspaper web site asking if people would pay £12.95 to see Eubank Jr vs Quinlan had: Yes - 11% and No - 89%.

If they showed the whole card including the Eubank Jr fight on ITV for free, the ratings would be massive and get Eubank Jr a lot of exposure but they have gone for the money instead and sadly this will flop big time.
                    Ok. Since the undercard is free do you think the Hammer v. Price card will have massive ratings?

Comment

Working...
                    X