No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs. Mariusz Wach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BWC View Post
    Johnson is completely done. But Wach is roughly Molina level in terms of skills but very tough and big. Definitely a true HW that can make AJ work..
    wach is limited but more skilled than molina. that guy is just plain horrible. this is a good test for joshua as wach has a granite chin and is strong physically

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
      Johnson is completely done. But Wach is roughly Molina level in terms of skills but very tough and big. Definitely a true HW that can make AJ work..
      More like roughly Wilder level in terms of skill.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
        More like roughly Wilder level in terms of skill.
        Right.

Wach is tougher with an iron chin. But skill wise, they are about equal except Wilder is a bit faster puncher.

Comment

If Joshua stops Wach then we'll know he's really roided up.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            Why do you think Wach is some world beater? He's ranked right ahead of Molina on Boxrec. Did he get AIDS or something?

Comment

This would be a hell of a test for anyone's 15th fight. Would love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Right.

Wach is tougher with an iron chin. But skill wise, they are about equal except Wilder is a bit faster puncher.
                I'm watching Wach-Hammer right now. Nothing really stands out for Wach. He's a huge man who seems to punch with power, slow. Same with Molina. No slick combos or anything. But seems his physicality is very impressive..

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  Wach vs. Airich is coming up soon, the undercard on PolSat TV now.

If anyone want to watch it, send me a PM.
                  Should be over quick. Airich is awful..

Comment

Huge step up in compition for Joshua. This will be very interesting. Have not watched much of Wach but will to have a better concept but I still believe Joshua has all the intangibles to win against almost if not all compition. This fight may just go all 10 but I'll still give Joshua a chance of a KO/TKO

Comment

Wach can punch, he's very ponderous and cumbersome but has an extremely hard single punch power, his combinations are pretty tame, if he can weather the storm and turn it on in patches he has a chance to drop Joshua. He can be easily outworked which is his biggest default, the guy can be extremely lazy as he can be extremely durable.

If Joshua stops Wach this is gonna be some statement, I just wonder why his team have picked Wach, what have they seen, are they lining Wach up as Price lined up Thompson, trying to fast track him to a title ?

I really hope they aren't hoping to move him along as quickly as Price, Joshua has so much potential, I said after the Johnson win they now need to get him in with a puncher who isn't known for his durability, someone he has to be wary of instead of being able to walk through as he pleases undeterred.

If this is true it is a great match up, Wach himself obviously believes he can win and that in itself should set up a fun fight. All the other fights for Joshua thus far we've known he'd walk through his opposition as he pleased, though has certainly surprised us with the timing of his knock outs.

Comment

Working...
                      X